This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi
I Seed Construct Starship downloading n my first turn spacedock. I play than Borg Queen The Borg given her Engineer Skill. In my second turn ( The Borg Queen still have Egineer) i Download Locutus' Borg Cube. I have also seed Make it so downloading with it Ready Room Door. In My seond turn i download with Ready Room Door Locutus of Borg to his macthing ship Locutus' Borg Cube

Is this play legal as i discript abouth?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I believe you can download the Queen's Borg Cube with Construct Starship + Borg Queen. But she is not matching commander of Locutus's Borg Cube, so Construct Starship won't let her download it, even if she has ENGINEER.

The speedy way to get Locutus out these days is just They Will Be Coming + Ready Room Door.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah, that part is no problem. The problem is that, given your scenario, you can't get Locutus's Cube out with Construct Starship in the first place. Thus no place to download Locutus to.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
You cannot use Make it so to download the matching commander!
And I doubt that your Borg Ship (I assume a Cube) is staffed in turn 1 to use your Make it so.

Make it so reads:
"download Ready Room Door (to download a Captain's Order)"

You have to download a Captain's Order card, then put your Ready Room Door on top of your deck. After that you can use a card draw to draw your Ready Room Door. But even than you cannot use it again in the same turn because Ready Room Door is useable only once each turn.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
in order to use make it so, you already need a staffed ship+commander.you can get that with enterprise-e borg one
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]