This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
JeBuS wrote:
Discovery rox wrote:ya if they banned it then it should be listed as banned.

hope you didnt waste too much ink printing it.
You're right about that. I noticed the same thing and asked for it to be fixed. It should be correct now.

If you come across something like that again, post about it in the card database thread or send me a PM.

I've been bitten by this before, playing with banned cards because the database wasn't updated. Hopefully we avoided that this time.

I'm going to need to look into our procedures to see how we currently do errata and bans, as it seems to be a recurring problem.
This one is on me. I've only recently gotten access to the tools that change this. There is a tool to add cards to the ban list, but a separate one that manages the formats a card is legal in. I keep thinking that adding the card to the ban list removes it from OTF legal, but it doesn't. It's an extra step that I forgot this time.

I'm making a list of the steps involved so I won't make this mistake in the future.

-crp

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:
JeBuS wrote:
Discovery rox wrote:ya if they banned it then it should be listed as banned.

hope you didnt waste too much ink printing it.
You're right about that. I noticed the same thing and asked for it to be fixed. It should be correct now.

If you come across something like that again, post about it in the card database thread or send me a PM.

I've been bitten by this before, playing with banned cards because the database wasn't updated. Hopefully we avoided that this time.

I'm going to need to look into our procedures to see how we currently do errata and bans, as it seems to be a recurring problem.
This one is on me. I've only recently gotten access to the tools that change this. There is a tool to add cards to the ban list, but a separate one that manages the formats a card is legal in. I keep thinking that adding the card to the ban list removes it from OTF legal, but it doesn't. It's an extra step that I forgot this time.

I'm making a list of the steps involved so I won't make this mistake in the future.

-crp
Cool

@Brad are you Brad Snyder? I believe he is[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]