This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
What card do you think completely changes the game to you?

My pick is either version of colony. You are having fun then your opponent drops colony. You are on the clock or you have to stop them at the colony. So it completely changes the game.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Discovery suxs wrote:
Armus wrote:Disrupted Continuum and it isn't close.

Used correctly, this card wins games.

Total player card, I love it! 8)
Wow you can definitely build a deck around that card. Oh you beat it. Let me change that for you lol
I did. 8)

Though just to be clear, you have to decide if you're going to swap BEFORE your opponent shows requirements.

That's why it's a player card: to get good effect you have to know both a) when to pull the trigger and b) which trigger to pull. That takes skill.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote: That's why it's a player card: to get good effect you have to know both a) when to pull the trigger and b) which trigger to pull. That takes skill.
And as a counter argument I disagree that it takes skill to use it. To me, what it is, is that the person didn't plan their dilemma combos correctly and is doing a last ditch hail mary to change up the dilemma combos with whatever they have in their Q Tent or Dilemma Side Deck. Being able to pick among potentially 10+ dilemmas to choose from to me is not skill.

I believe that both Temporal Benefactor & Disrupted Continuum are both game changing because they allow a player too 'cheat' the system by gaining skills on cards, messing with dilemmas, and were responsible for a lot of players being upset about the game. May lessons have been learned.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]