This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote:
Ensign Q wrote:
Discovery suxs wrote:It is even worse than before. Hippies
free love
That is all the Borg has ever wanted is to spread their "love" throughout the galaxy. They are the space hippies with their injection tubles and nanoprobe resuscitation.
Honestly this makes me hate borg now. I'm a person who has dreams and likes progress in the world. So I'm the total opposite of a hippie.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote:not sure what youre idea of hippies is, but the rl ones were all about progression...
Every hippie I have known in my life or history has not been that way. They were all money should be split between everyone without earning it. Everyone should be equal without earning it. Love and drugs. How bad the world is without doing anything about it. Always wanting people to accept them while they don't accept other peoples rights. Basically go watch the south park episode die hippie die s9e2 It is pretty close to what I have seen in real life which is funny to me.
Attachments:
qp6h1se5ffv21.jpg
qp6h1se5ffv21.jpg (43.08 KiB) Viewed 726 times
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Discovery suxs wrote:
Discovery rox wrote:if you think cartman is the hero in south park then your doing it wrong...
There is no hero in south park. Everyone is messed up basically. It is the appeal of the show.
Kyle = hero, or at least the moral compass.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]