This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Gozar

On the mainpage/homepage Gozar has a ❖ icon. When you click on the picture Gozar is unqiue actually. Just thought I would point it out.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have all the tng Fengri in the game. When I saw Gozar was ❖ I thought I missed one of them. I definitely didn't remember Gozar being one of the best ❖ personnel in the game.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Gozar was originally ❖ . He has since been errated. You are right though, they probably meant to have the current image on the homepage and not the original.
Last edited by Professor Scott on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote:Gozar was originally ❖ . He has since been errated. You are right though, they probably meant to have the current image on the homepage and not the original.
I see why he was errataed big time. A 6 skill ❖ personnel is nuts. I will put 7 in a deck for sure.
Last edited by Discovery suxs on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Discovery suxs wrote:
Professor Scott wrote:Gozar was originally ❖ . He has since been errated. You are right though, they probably meant to have the current image on the homepage and not the original.
I see why he was errataed big time. A 6 skill ❖ personnel is nuts. I will put 7 in a deck for sure.
Exactly!!
Last edited by Professor Scott on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:See this.
You glad? I started using card1 even though it is more time than posting a link to the card
Haha, yes, I'm glad. It helps a lot. :)
(I linked to that topic because it explains about the ❖ for Gozar.)

For me, using the tags works faster -- and makes the boards seem less messy -- than copy-pasting links. (Perhaps because often, I know the card that I want to mention, and thus have no prior need to go to its page?)

But hey -- if, after some trails, you find that pasting links (which you could -- in theory -- also embed in [ url ] tags*) works better for you; then by all means. The most important thing is that there is some link to click on, for the readers.

Thanks for trying it out and making reading easier! :wink:

(*: "[ url=copied-URL-goes-here ] text here shows as a link in your post [ /url ]", so that "[ url=download/file.php?avatar=4817_1561133004.jpg]this is a link to your avatar[ /url]", which makes "this is a link to your avatar". Using this makes it look really nice to link to other places, images or cards; but it's more of a hassle, so don't feel obliged to use it. Just to try out, or if you ever need it.)

:cheersL:
Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]