This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dath

Dath is a breen we don't have in 1E.

Shran, In Archer's Debt or Shran, Reluctant Diplomat

Thon

We don't have any andorians in1E

S'Salk, Gorn Captain

https://www.trekcc.org/2e/index.php?mod ... ardID=2314

Card name does not work. So the link is above.

How can we not have the gorn from the legendary fight.

Just a few I noticed from 2E. I don't want the actually card. The personnel is what I would like to see in 1E. The cards are pretty much done already. So should be easy for design team.

Today was a big day for topics. So I let these be my topics for awhile on here.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I still want Benjamin Sisko Man of Resolve because Federation Treachery is rare, and the ability to choose when you want it rarer still. Miles O'Brien Sirah could still be great for Bajorans since their Engineer is still on the lower side of the scale. All the Unimatrix Zero Borg would be great, and Axum still needs his Borg version too. I'd like to see the 2E Harry Kim converted, he would actually have some great skills then. Battleship Enterprise and the Battleship crew. I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of right now.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery suxs wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:D\'Vela. A [SF] Orion crewmember is a nice change of pace.
Crewman D'Vela
Done already same picture
Shoot. I thought of looking it up, but The Real Life is really bothering me today (to the max :x ), so I decided to go with my perceived memory, that she did not exist yet in 1e, and quickly post my opinion.

But now I remember my problem with it -- she is still Virtual, of course. And what I really like of the decks I build, is a diversity of races and species and aliens. (Even [Bor] have Bolians and Klingons and a Cardassian -- the latter which I'm sure to put in my deck too, even though Vinculum goes in as well.)
So I'd have liked to have her as a Traditional card in my Traditional deck/binder. :shifty: Which is not going to happen, ever.
Hurray for first world problems.
Last edited by SudenKapala on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
You're right, we need a Shran. And I think we're overdue for an early season (i.e. Bajoran-looking) Seska. And now that we have a Maquis infiltration icon, she can be done right.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Shran, Reluctant Diplomat actually was in 1E as a 2EBC card before those were removed. I know at least I protested his being left out of Metamorphosis and we were told (and please correct me if I'm unintentionally misstating) that Design wanted to figure out how they wanted to handle [22] Andorians before including them.

His card's existence did lead to the baffling conundrum that Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, et al. wouldn't work with Archer outside Temporal Micro-wormhole shenanigans, but had no problem working with Shran.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote:I protested his being left out of Metamorphosis and we were told (and please correct me if I'm unintentionally misstating) that Design wanted to figure out how they wanted to handle [22] Andorians before including them.
That's right. A conversion of Shran was in Cold Front at one point, but it didn't do adequate justice to the character (one of Enterprise's very best) and didn't seem like it would fit well with any future [22] Andorians. So we punted. Better to have a good version in 1E later than a bad version now.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Boffo97 wrote:I protested his being left out of Metamorphosis and we were told (and please correct me if I'm unintentionally misstating) that Design wanted to figure out how they wanted to handle [22] Andorians before including them.
That's right. A conversion of Shran was in Cold Front at one point, but it didn't do adequate justice to the character (one of Enterprise's very best) and didn't seem like it would fit well with any future [22] Andorians. So we punted. Better to have a good version in 1E later than a bad version now.
Shran was also earmarked for a product that has since moved into a different direction. He's a big missing card that I'm confident we'll see.

-crp

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I've been working on my tertiary [BO] deck -- which, believe it or not, is both 2e and Virtual. Which are two milestones for me, haha! :P

During its inception, I've found many interesting Borg drones and dissidents which I'd like to see, because "we" don't have them in 1e. :(

The whole [Bor] dissident mechanic would be great -- although for now, I'm also quite content to first learn to play 2e, and then play with those drones and mechanics there... before I'd want to have them in 1e. Still, there's a lot of potential there, for 1e! :thumbsup:

But we will re-assimilate those dissidents... :borg:

Aside from the many drones & dissidents, there's also ships -- chief among which, the assimilated transport, which 1e only has as assimilated vessel. Conversely, for 2e, I "miss" Borg scout and Borg probe boats. (I do like my decks to boast diversity in all forms; in this case, ship classes.)
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
SudenKapala wrote:I've been working on my tertiary [BO] deck -- which, believe it or not, is both 2e and Virtual. Which are two milestones for me, haha! :P
<3

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:I've been working on my tertiary [BO] deck -- which, believe it or not, is both 2e and Virtual. Which are two milestones for me, haha! :P
<3
Thanks for the encouragement. :wink: It was... "a big step" (and still is -- still have to learn and play with it).

Have you seen the topic, and the link to my deck therein? If you ever have time, your thoughts are most certainly welcome. Especially about this issue! (Others' input appreciated, too! :cheersL: )
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]