This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
I can't think of any way to reliably do it as Borg, normally if you want a unique ship your options are Construct Starship or '45 Dom Perignon and to download Locutus you can use Ready Room Door. To use Construct Starship you would need Locutus out to download his Cube but there is no way to download Locutus without his Cube already. To use '45 Dom Perignon early and reliably you need a seeded ship with a seeded Holodeck Door you can return to hand with Space-Time Portal and the only way for Borg to seed a ship restricts you from using [1E-DQ] missions.

So basically put a bunch of that stuff in your deck to draw in to some of it early and then Locutus and the Cube OR use Q's Tents which would also require a lot of extra stuff in the deck.
Discovery suxs wrote:
Mogor wrote:This isn't a rules question and there's no need to get snippy with folks
I'm not getting snippy. Just trying to pass along what I was told on here.
Not really though because this is a gameplay question.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The random questions thread was moved to the rules forum. I was not trying to be mean just as you pointed out to me latok. There is no need to make topics for simple things basically. All nessi topics are questions that don't last more than 4 posts. The user asks questions in the rulebook and glossary. I'm just saying if the rules forum is not the place. We should have a thread here just for random questions. So we keep the forum clean and not spammed up with questions.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
This is NOT a rules question, and you aren't a forum moderator. If the moderators deem something to be off topic for a forum. They have the responsibility and capability to move it as appropriate.

This is a straight up gameplay question which is for this forum.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:This is NOT a rules question, and you aren't a forum moderator. If the moderators deem something to be off topic for a forum. They have the responsibility and capability to move it as appropriate.

This is a straight up gameplay question which is for this forum.
Whatever dude you are a foe. I'm tired of you targeting me around here. People tell me to do things but they clearly let other people do the same thing. I'm foeing everyone that I feel is targeting me.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nessi wrote:i find it ashamed how i get threated here so i'm off
The above posts to which you reacted, were either very helpful, or they clearly aren't about you personally.

You don't have an "unblemished reputation", yourself. Months ago you received money from someone here, and AFAIK, he has not yet received the merchandize, nor his money back.

You've said you have good reasons for the delay (being in hospital; and we've wished you all the best with that). But it does seem strange that you can participate here so much, but not send money back.

That's bound to raise some questions; surely you must realize that?

As I understand it, the situation should be resolved soon. :thumbsup: Then I will perceive your reputation as cleared. 8)

Until that time, you shouldn't be surprised if people -- for whatever reason -- appear to be a bit curt with you. You must understand that people in communities are careful / vigilant. :twocents:

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
its not a rules question but a deck design one
mods here are pretty much non existent though. as seen with discovery

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nessi wrote:Michael has its collection
I've just found that out, as well. :) He finally got it -- today! :D

So -- depending on whether he got all he bargained for -- your reputation is certainly on the rise, at least. :wink:

I must admit, I've been trying to understand you; which I had a hard time with. 8)

You aim to play Trek -- with the Borg affiliation (!) -- in English. That's impressive! And yet, all your posts about the purchase subject were much shorter than your rules questions. I didn't understand that, before, for one thing.

But Michael explained a little bit about the situation, which helped. :thumbsup:

I hope you're both satisfied with how it all turned out. I'm glad that it's solved. :cheersL:

By Nessi
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I like you to invite you and others at November 4th. to visit me in my Dormentery or whats called Wohheim in English. I can organize drinks & chips and we can talk play. I think its place for 7-8 Visitors.
Carsten

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Nessi's post is right her - his question is definately a Gameplay question and this is the gameplay Forum.

And as Latok explained - I can see no (easy) way to get your 2 cards out early.
I think there is a complicated way, but you would still need a Treacheryx2 personnel for that. If you are willing to put 45 Queens in a 100 card deck, it could work

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has it[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]