This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
After today I will only post in other sections of the CC forums. I have built up alot of negative heat on here. I really don't think people fully understand a Anti-Conformist person in the world today. I have tried to do things the way people keep telling me to do on here. They also let other people get away with the same things. I don't personally like doing card name links instead of links. It takes more time and I have seen so many times. It say no results when you click the link. People ride me about posting topics but they post nothing at all. People just want to go with the flow it seems like on there. I'm sorry I'm a leader so just going with the flow is not my style. I had probably one of hardest lives a person can live in life. I simply don't have the time to let other people figured out stuff. While I can help them achieve it now. I know I see things differently from most users on it. So posting in other sections will be more peaceful for everyone here and myself too.

It has been fun and hard at the same time. I just feel like this is the right thing to do now.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
That seems a silly reason to leave - no one cares what links you use! If you have questions about the game or gameplay concepts, ideas to run past either player, then this forum is 100% the place you should be.

Besides, how will Charlie fill his column without your posts?!?

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm really sorry to hear that. :(
I'm even sorrier if I'm partly responsible -- but anything I did, was without malevolent intent. :? But I trust you know that of me. :cheersL:
KazonPADD wrote:That seems a silly reason to leave - no one cares what links you use!
In all honesty, I did remark on not having any links at all. Because I do care about link absence. For me, with my brains and memory, it's really handy if there are card name-links, or at least raw URLs. So, I politely asked for that from Disco and from another user (I think Nessi), recently -- and directed both those requests to all.
Besides, how will Charlie fill his column without your posts?!?
Haha, indeed! :wink:

So, I don't agree with your decision but have no choice but to accept it. And hope that, soon, you may revise it.

Because honestly -- you do make a mess of things, sometimes (according to a conformist view -- which is not to say I'm completely -- or at all -- conformist); and you've been known to make things confusing, a bit, at times; and I don't like a mess. (So, if done politey, I can't argue with some of the feedback you got. But I did argue with some other feedback that you got, as well.)

But it's a lively mess, and love for the game drips off it, and I don't think I ever saw you get personal with somebody, which means you seem to respect people even if you don't always respect rules that we care about.

IMO, it was thus -- mostly/effectively -- a good mess. :P :wink: :thumbsup:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
This thread really isn't relevant to 1E Gameplay and seems unlikely to do anything but cause argument. Locked.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation