This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Oh yes. In the deck builder, under the Card Pool tab select the "Add a pack or random deck."

For sealed tournaments, the TD can make the random Card Pools, save the card pool files and send them out to each player.

Edit -- I notice you mention "Draft" in the title. Actual "drafting," everybody selecting a card in real time and passing packs on, would not work online at all.
Last edited by Tim on Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ok, cool.

so if i want to play with some friends, i could get 4x 10 booster. have then 4 files? and sent them to my friends?

By Tim (Tim Davidson)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You'd typically save a whole card pool as one file after opening the starts and packs you want. (You can also script your own pack definitions! That's fun.)

If just playing casually can give everybody the fun of opening their own set packs. Work on honour system (and really, allow a reset if the pool turns out lame).

Works very well with Voyager starter, or similar type, warp speed.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
There are also these 2 commands
/exchangeclockwise or /ecw
Each player exchanges hands with the adjacent player. The exchange is clockwise.

/exchangecounterclockwise or /eccw
Each player exchanges hands with the adjacent player. The exchange is counter-clockwise.
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]