This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By lotjx2
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm not sure if this got brought up yet, but I found ten boxes at my local Ollies. I got two boxes and got the entire Duras family, all the rare Romulans, five out of seven artificats, a few key uncommon and common cards and only missing Worf, the Crushers and Picard from the bridge crew. No named Federation ships and bunch of missions are the bad parts. I will say it was super relaxing opening packs again.
Last edited by lotjx2 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Mine has 3 cases of Austin Powers Boosters for $2.99 but no Trek. :(

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
For that price, even though my Premiere collection has long been all but technically completed*, I'd buy a box or two just for the ability to rip packs again.

*There are three rare missions I only have in Silver Border.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Boffo97 wrote:For that price, even though my Premiere collection has long been all but technically completed*, I'd buy a box or two just for the ability to rip packs again.

*There are three rare missions I only have in Silver Border.
And they are?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Professor Scott wrote:Mine has 3 cases of Austin Powers Boosters for $2.99 but no Trek. :(
Paging Jono or SirDan. Jono or SirDan to the white courtesy phone, please.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
It's ok but http://www.wholesalegaming.biz/startrek/
always has deals going on it. Black Friday weekend everything was 2 to 4 dollars. The shipping gets better the more you order.

When it comes to the first set the starter deck boxes are better than booster boxes. I bought 2 of them and got about 500 more cards. I got way better than cards than the booster boxes. You have to remember PAQ sets made no sense to how they were packaged in the boxes. So it makes sense.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
it depends on the price often booster boxes are better because you get more rare cards per dollar. usually once youve got all the rares youve also got all the commons and uncommons in plenty of numbers.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
SirDan wrote:Yeah, I'd stock up on AP for $2.99 a ... case?? Makes me wish there was an Ollie's around here.
I'm going to check out that Tampa location today.

BTW - There's a few in the Indianapolis area ... so maybe next August check them out???

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Discovery rox wrote:it depends on the price often booster boxes are better because you get more rare cards per dollar. usually once youve got all the rares youve also got all the commons and uncommons in plenty of numbers.
First set was so random you didn't have a clue what was in the boxes. Starter deck box has 12 starter decks in it. There was 2 rares in each box. I got all the fed tng bridge crew out of those starter boxes. You would never get those kind of rares in starters today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]