This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
An Ollies is opening near me on the 30th. (Thanks Sean for the heads up.) I'll check them out once they do and see if I can find anything cool in time for Masters!
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Jono wrote:BTW - There's a few in the Indianapolis area ... so maybe next August check them out???
I'll be in the Indianapolis area next month and the Carmel location is practically down the street from where I'll be. I will go scour for packs.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jtkirk86 wrote:Thanks for the tip! Picked up some tonight at the on here in Alabama.
Where in Alabama? I stopped by the one in Madison and it appears to be no dice. :?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
thanks for the heads up! Ended up snagging 5 booster boxes of Austin powers for $2.99 from one store and 3 boxes of 1995 WB Premier for $5.99 each from another. The third store either didn't have them, sold them, or they were securely hidden from my eyes. I was also surprised at the amount of Rick and Morty toys and games...
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Comicbookhero wrote:
Jono wrote:BTW - There's a few in the Indianapolis area ... so maybe next August check them out???
I'll be in the Indianapolis area next month and the Carmel location is practically down the street from where I'll be. I will go scour for packs.
I just left the Ollie's in Carmel, IN. Found only an empty box. Did you beat me to it?
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]