This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Mm, "beautifully weird" is a great way to describe the D'Kora-class ships. Fun to imagine the views from the various windows (same with the D'deridex). Also, Memory Alpha reminds me it has a surrender posture. Favorite: yeah, Trullux. Favorite D'deridex: Haakona.

I'm fond of the Galor, perhaps because it reminds me of a battleship. One way to show that a ship is newer and more advanced is to make it sleeker and more maneuverable, but there's a place for ungainly things, too. Like in "Preemptive Strike" where the Maquis fighters are making attack runs on the Vetar, the effect would be quite different--missing some of the "weight" to the battle--if the Vetar was pulling off crazy moves right there with them. Favorite: Prakesh.

My favorite for Voyager might be from Hunting Group (given the angle of the shot). My favorite for the Enterprise-D is from... hmm. Loss of Orbital Stability comes to mind, though that image is a little bit stressful. Maybe Asteroid Sanctuary. That whole scene looks cool.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
admiral-mogh wrote:Mogh
Worf wrote:Minsk
:lol: :wink: :thumbsup:
Data's Socks wrote:Mm, "beautifully weird" is a great way to describe the D'Kora-class ships.
I once was in a natural history museum (or whachamacallit), a few years back -- and saw a D'Kora / Cardassian Shuttle/Hideki there. Or at least, a sea animal (shelled -- crustacean?) that really looked like a cross between those 2 designs.
I got excited -- "That must be where they got their inspiration from!?"
Everyone went like, "Oh there goes Suden in Trek Obsession Mode -- not everything has to do with Trek". (Or at least I felt like they went like that. They may have just believed me -- but that makes for a less interesting story.) But I think in the DS9 extras, one of the graphic designers does mention this kind of influence...?

Took ages to find the photos (below, hidden for size). One was a replica/interpretion; 2 others are actual remains.

I don't know the species names, I don't have any [SD] Bio.
160521.16h58m40.OpnCam_Q90%b.jpg
160521.16h58m40.OpnCam_Q90%b.jpg (124.27 KiB) Viewed 710 times
160521.16h46m12.OpnCam_Q90%b.jpg
160521.16h46m12.OpnCam_Q90%b.jpg (208.32 KiB) Viewed 710 times
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]