This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Which of the following formats are you interested in playing in online?

OTSD Sealed
21%
Deep Space 9 Sealed
17%
Enhanced Premiere Warp Speed
19%
Voyager Warp Speed
23%
Rainbow Sealed
19%
Other (Specify in thread)
No votes
0%
I'm not interested in playing sealed deck online
2%

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
After posting the initial question about interest in Return to Talos IV events, the purpose of this poll is to gauge interest in specific card pools for Sealed events.

Here are the definitions:

OTSD Sealed: 4 Packs Premiere + 1 Pack Alternate Universe + 20 Fixed OTSD cards

Deep Space Nine Sealed: 1 Deep Space Nine Starter + 3 Deep Space Nine Boosters + 2 Dominion Boosters

Enhanced Premiere Warp Speed: 4 Packs Premiere + 1 Random EPP Main + 2 Missions + 2 EPP Dilemmas. Warp Speed Format

Voyager Warp Speed: One Voyager Starter + 4 Voyager Boosters. Warp Speed Format.

Rainbow Sealed: 1 Starter Deck II + 1 of each Decipher era Booster. Special rules (ignore all compatibility, quadrant, and [1E-AU] and [Holo] icons).

You can select up to 5 choices, but if you aren't interested in any of these, please vote only for "not interested" as I'm trying to figure out which formats have a realistic chance of getting enough people to sanction.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading.

-Brian

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'll be making some decisions soon so I'm giving this a bump to give people one more chance to weigh in before I do.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
I’ve recently acquired 15 DS9 starters and 60 DS9 boosters - and will be holding some sealed DS9 tournaments right here in the UK!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
KazonPADD wrote:I’ve recently acquired 15 DS9 starters and 60 DS9 boosters - and will be holding some sealed DS9 tournaments right here in the UK!
Holy crap! Those are like gold.
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:I’ve recently acquired 15 DS9 starters and 60 DS9 boosters - and will be holding some sealed DS9 tournaments right here in the UK!
Holy crap! Those are like gold.
Party like it’s 1998!

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Do share schedules when you know so flight tickets can be booked accordingly. :)
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
scox wrote:
Do share schedules when you know so flight tickets can be booked accordingly. :)
I'm trying to sort a date with the venue right now - provisionally I'm targetting Saturday 16th March, but if they're busy might end up one week before/after.

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]