This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
JeBuS wrote:So my take on this is that the question shouldn't be "which characters do I want to see as a dual?" but rather, which affiliations / factions do I want to give access to 1 more card draw per turn?
Not necessarily one more, just one draw that's more efficient. But otherwise a solid take.

-crp

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:
Takket wrote:So no Riker and Etana Jol? :wink:
Or Wesley and Robin?
Outside of romantic involvement Riker and Etana wouldn't make sense, she was just using him to get her scheme going that in his right mind he wouldn't have been a part of.

I see nothing wrong with Wesley and Robin. Not only were the romantically involved but the fact is they also worked together to solve a 'mission' of sorts. Sounds like a win/win no matter how you want to view dual personnel.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Discovery rox wrote: there should be something deeper about the connection between the two. something timeless or fundamental.
So something like "Scotty and Engine Room".

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
AllenGould wrote:
Discovery rox wrote: there should be something deeper about the connection between the two. something timeless or fundamental.
So something like "Scotty and Engine Room".
Or...
Attachments:
scotty-booze.jpg
scotty-booze.jpg (76.36 KiB) Viewed 804 times

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:
Discovery rox wrote:dual personnel should be something more then these two people hooked up one time.

there should be something deeper about the connection between the two. something timeless or fundamental.
So no Riker and Etana Jol? :wink:
https://screenrant.com/star-trek-worst- ... -romances/

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]