This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Was just reading these closer and noting that Assert authority only wants a unique [MQ] [22] personnel but the ship can be anything.

So could I drop the required person via Temporal Micro Wormhole anywhere and complete these with any ship? A dominion ship in GQ? Voyager in DQ?
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Takket wrote:Was just reading these closer and noting that Assert authority only wants a unique [MQ] [22] personnel but the ship can be anything.

So could I drop the required person via Temporal Micro Wormhole anywhere and complete these with any ship? A dominion ship in GQ? Voyager in DQ?
See this regional-winning DQ Fed Empress T'Pol deck.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Bumping up...

So assert authority is complete at end of turn. If I complete it and download betray captain.... I am still in the “end of turn actions” part of my turn. If I move the ship somehow to a mission that satisfies Betray Captain, like let’s say the USS dauntless downloads QSD... can I complete Betray Captain on the same turn? I am still in my end of turn actions.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Takket wrote:Bumping up...

So assert authority is complete at end of turn. If I complete it and download betray captain.... I am still in the “end of turn actions” part of my turn. If I move the ship somehow to a mission that satisfies Betray Captain, like let’s say the USS dauntless downloads QSD... can I complete Betray Captain on the same turn? I am still in my end of turn actions.
I would think that should work since it's [DL] interrupting the EoT phase. I think that is one of the few ways of completing both in the same turn.

Kes' [DL] of The Gift would be another.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]