This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I've been playing this game off and on for a few years now, and I've very much enjoyed using Lackey in concert with this site's deckbuilder to build my decks and browse cards. I find using Lackey's ability to display card previews quickly on mouseover, and its various list display/sorting options and the way you can implement multiple custom filters works really well for the way I've gotten used to building decks. We started with a PAQ format, and have added expansions as we've been going for a while now.

Recently, we expanded our current "allowed" cardpool to what is now over 1300 cards, and it now appears that Lackey is unable to handle custom cardpool and deck lists of that size. In fact, it doesn't even seem to be able to list all of the current cards in the Lackey plugin's built-in cardlist. :(

Surely I haven't been the only one who has run into this issue. How do you guys get around it, or what workarounds/alternatives have you employed? Perhaps a way to edit the plugin's card library file instead?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
lackey txt files and excel... not a good combination, too many escape characters.

What I did in 2E and Excelsior was 2 extra files for each version and copy the cards over, only exchange the set colomn for whatever you want to call the new set.

But all players need this file or no one. Otherwise cards will show random images.

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]