This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
actions - step 1: initiation
(e.g., you may play Going to the Top to return a personnel to hand OR to download a personnel;
You missed, that the glory new Errata erased the ability to return a personnel to hand.

Killed: See discarding.

please expand that entry. It is not really clear. Is a personnel on a exploded ship killed? I would say no. Because "Destroyed ships and facilities (and all cards aboard them) are discarded" and the entry of discarding says: "A personnel who is "discarded" according to the text of a dilemma or other card is not considered to die or be killed unless the card causing the discard specifically says so"

So, there are only few ways to get killed. E.g. when someone kills the personnel in personnel battle (but only the one you can choose, when you win the battle, because mortally wounded die = get discarded) or if a card says "killed" (Leck: Once per game, may kill any one personnel present.) i would say, selected to die also doesen't count as "killed". Or using the Nemesis Icon.

Please clear that

to be continued...

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Number 1 - still not fixed
Number 2 - now linked to the rulebook but still unclear when only reading the Glossary

Number 3
More than a year has passed and I got no answer to that issue here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=37816
Enabran wrote:
Klim Dokachin
Plays on table. Opponent loses their regular card draw if they played a unique personnel this turn.
hmmm....
"regular card draw"
???
I know what this term means but it is only used on Klim Dokachin.
Other cards are using
"normal card draw"

I can find 3 examples for this:
Hirogen Hunt
Seeds or plays on table. In place of your normal card draw, you may download Rituals of the Hunt, Hirogen Hunt, or any [Hir] ship. ...
Fear Will Keep Them in Line
Seeds or plays on a [MQ] mission. In place of your normal card draw, you may download Agony Booth or an Agonizer to your [1E-AU] [TE] ship here.
Blood Oath
... While you have two (R> personnel present together, all <R) personnel lose their first-listed skill and, in place of your normal card draw, you may ..l.

There is no entry in the Glossary for "regular card draw".

If I would be a lawyer I would say "I am not interrested in your Klim Dokachin, I am using my NORMAL card Draw for my Hirogen Hunt not your named regular card draw."
Even the "normal card draw" is not described clearly.
It would be much clearer if it would look like:
Turn § 5
Draw a card from your draw deck to your hand. This card draw is called your normal card draw. It is mandatory and signals the end of your turn....

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If it says it in the rulebook, where they tell you what killed is, why would you be in the glossary?

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
why?
thats why: If the rulebook and the Glossary ever conflict, the Glossary is correct.

And there was a conflict.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]