This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
If he ever got errata, I suspect the [22] icon would be added.

But, like [NA] Evek, I think it's just one of those things that's going to remain a legacy of the early game.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Sure, but what about a [CF] icon for Morgan Bateson and maybe Ian Andrew Troi, Jack Crusher? Or how about K'Temoc and the T'Ong getting an [OS] icon? Where do you draw the line? Not to say I disagree, of course, but there are quite a few in a similar situation.

Would like to see Even fixed though, presumably through a new version rather than errata (TNG cardassians aren't exactly overflowing with personnel choices), and maybe even a matching property logo ship for him while we're at it :)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Rather than 'fix' the old cards I'd like to see some new ones of characters from premier, QC and AU, along with a few of the ships. Not that the CC hasn't been doing a great job with this already. But I think you guys could make more interesting versions of Rasmussen, the Vorgons, Morgan Bateson, TNG USS Bozeman, Tomek and Jerra (Tom and Jerry ;-), Sarek, Lwaxanna Troi, Sirna Kalrami, Barclay, Leah Brahms, etc.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
enabrantain wrote:Rather than 'fix' the old cards I'd like to see some new ones of characters from premier, QC and AU, along with a few of the ships. Not that the CC hasn't been doing a great job with this already. But I think you guys could make more interesting versions of Rasmussen, the Vorgons, Morgan Bateson, TNG USS Bozeman, Tomek and Jerra (Tom and Jerry ;-), Sarek, Lwaxanna Troi, Sirna Kalrami, Barclay, Leah Brahms, etc.
True. I'd be fine with that. :)

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
enabrantain wrote:Rather than 'fix' the old cards I'd like to see some new ones of characters from premier, QC and AU, along with a few of the ships. Not that the CC hasn't been doing a great job with this already. But I think you guys could make more interesting versions of Rasmussen, the Vorgons, Morgan Bateson, TNG USS Bozeman, Tomek and Jerra (Tom and Jerry ;-), Sarek, Lwaxanna Troi, Sirna Kalrami, Barclay, Leah Brahms, etc.
We could make a series of sets under the banner of Shattered Universe and give us all the parallel time episodes, timeloop episodes, etc

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
princedetenebres wrote:Sure, but what about a [CF] icon for Morgan Bateson and maybe Ian Andrew Troi, Jack Crusher? Or how about K'Temoc and the T'Ong getting an [OS] icon? Where do you draw the line? Not to say I disagree, of course, but there are quite a few in a similar situation.
I'd say Ian A. Troi and Jack Crusher are early TNG-era (story-wise; and you can see from the lack of a turtle-neck collar in their uniform -- like Rachel Garrett). They come from, say, 40-10 years in the past? Bateson is from further back and (thus) also has the turtle-neck, so he'd deserve [CF] .

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
maybe instead of errata them all, create themed cards that name a number of personel to give them [CF] and another bonus so that the card is used. Morgan Batson, Captain Garret and stuff get [CF] but you may not report non- [CF] personal/ships and one such guy reports for free per turn. to me great themes are when the uniforms fit. So garret is more [CF] then tng to me.

By Daimyoshi (Richard Steele)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
DarkSabre wrote:
We could make a series of sets under the banner of Shattered Universe and give us all the parallel time episodes, timeloop episodes, etc
I like this!
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]