This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Fixed now, not sure how the card got flagged as revealed without actually releasing the image, but I've manually released it.

By Entilzha
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote:Image
Incoming 10,000 card deck with a couple thousand copies of this card. Well, for me anyways.

Note: I suck at deck building. So it won't be a good deck.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
Enabran wrote:Is this a real card, or a 1. April card? :shifty:
Real. The joke is the Handshake ban.
so handshakes not banned? :o

currently have 75 of them in my deck... :shifty:

But yeah, plz ban it sometimes its a universal draw engine and there are tons of draw engines already creating low-turn-games... :cross:

Edit: I still say that Stella Droid should have
cantancouness x2

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The first time I read "Experience Bij" I didn't see the "i" in Bij :shifty:

anyway.... with Bij and Tricyanate Poisoning it really looks like CC is declaring war on 2-mission win decks!

By tlmirkes (Tim Mirkes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote:The first time I read "Experience Bij" I didn't see the "i" in Bij :shifty:
There's a supercut of Kavok just shouting "EXPERIENCE BIJ" at the players somewhere on YouTube; if you're interested, the entire video from that VHS game is out there, too. The game didn't break any new ground, but it's a pretty fun watch now if only for nostalgia.

I expect DrunkShimoda will be seeing two Experience Bij dilemmas every time we play, if only so I can shout "YOU! THE ONE WHO IS MOVING NOW! EXPERIENCE BIJ!" at him during his mission attempts.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Hmmm... with the video on YouTube and mods of the board and whatnot in Steam Workshop for Tabletop Simulator, it should be possible to actually play the game.

I might have to try it one of these days.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
tlmirkes wrote:I expect DrunkShimoda will be seeing two Experience Bij dilemmas every time we play, if only so I can shout "YOU! THE ONE WHO IS MOVING NOW! EXPERIENCE BIJ!" at him during his mission attempts.
This is the only way to play this card.

-crp
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
MidnightLich wrote:
tlmirkes wrote:I expect DrunkShimoda will be seeing two Experience Bij dilemmas every time we play, if only so I can shout "YOU! THE ONE WHO IS MOVING NOW! EXPERIENCE BIJ!" at him during his mission attempts.
This is the only way to play this card.

-crp
100% agree!

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]