This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By phaserihardlyknowher (Ben Daeuber)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:57 am
Slayer07 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:52 pm I'd say as long as they appear outside of the holodeck (and I think they did)
That's the rub - MemAlpha says that there was a deleted scene of them in uniform, and that's it. Remember, the Sisters only actually appear in a single episode - the rest of the time they're name-dropped only.
Entirely tangential, but I've always thought it would be amusing to have cards of both the Delaney sisters and Chef from Enterprise where no one appears on the card. I actually thought that joke had already been made, but now I can't remember where, if so. There are likely good reasons not to do that, but it would elicit at least a chuckle from me.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Entilzha wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:05 pmI haven't played in a while. But Full Complement of Shuttles makes me want to play DQ Fed ;)
Getting that card in my pool for the Caretaker's Sealed event led me to victory. I didn't get Voyager, so I couldn't do the Report with Crew, but I could use it for the attribute boost when my opponents were using tneir non- [Fed] ships. I had 3X U.S.S. Intrepid + that + Stadi. I think in the 2nd Round, my Intrepid had RANGE 13, allowing me to go pretty much wherever I wanted.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:57 am
Slayer07 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:52 pm I'd say as long as they appear outside of the holodeck (and I think they did)
That's the rub - MemAlpha says that there was a deleted scene of them in uniform, and that's it. Remember, the Sisters only actually appear in a single episode - the rest of the time they're name-dropped only.
Not true. They appear outside of the holodeck in that same episode, just in the same 'twin mistress' garb. Tom Paris asked about the status of something after they left and one of the twins gave him an answer on time, Harry volunteered to help (because it was the twin he liked i.e. the wrong one) and she turned him down. They could make a Federation card out of that. And while it is not common to have starfleet officers out of uniform it has happend at least once with Aquiel Uhnari.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Look, I get the idea the Delta Quadrant was once over powered, maybe even possibly still is. But there are so many stories not told, so many missing faces, missing ships, missing missions. We're over-due for a full sized Voyager set, especially when the old arguments against it really are 'old' now.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
enabrantain wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:55 am Look, I get the idea the Delta Quadrant was once over powered, maybe even possibly still is. But there are so many stories not told, so many missing faces, missing ships, missing missions. We're over-due for a full sized Voyager set, especially when the old arguments against it really are 'old' now.
Have you seen the Five Year plan? Delta Quadrant block is in the lineup after movie block. It's a couple of years away but it's coming - finally! :cheersL:

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 am
enabrantain wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:55 am Look, I get the idea the Delta Quadrant was once over powered, maybe even possibly still is. But there are so many stories not told, so many missing faces, missing ships, missing missions. We're over-due for a full sized Voyager set, especially when the old arguments against it really are 'old' now.
Have you seen the Five Year plan? Delta Quadrant block is in the lineup after movie block. It's a couple of years away but it's coming - finally! :cheersL:
Probably even sooner than that. I'd expect to see something by 2022 imo.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]