This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Was looking through the site today and came across the informational text on the Chain of Command expansion - one of the first ones that the CC produced. The interesting thing is that it says. "...with Chain of Command, part of the 15th Anniversary Collection." The problem though is that there is no 15th Anniversary Collection to be found anywhere, or is it! After a little bit of looking there seems to be some cards (15 to be exact) that can be found under the Virtual Promos Umbrella. So was there ever a 15th Anniversary Collection? Or were they just a bunch of Promos released together?
Could we make the promos into their own set maybe? And why was Chain of Command released as its ow Expansion and not the other cards that apparently was to be a part of the set?

These 15 cards ar often forgotten and it seems like they should be their own expansion/boutique product. Can we make this happen?

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I always assumed that these 1E cards and their 2E counterparts were the 15th Anniversary Collection.

If that's not the case, I would also like to know if there is a missing expansion!!!
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
If we were to do that now, it would be its own project. Back then, we were noobs and really didn't know any better. But I don't see much value in changing it now, I think it would break a lot of links and decks and be a lot of trouble.

I'm open to other counterarguments.

-crp

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You mean this guy?
First Edition Balance Manager
By JasonRed3 (Jason Robinette)
 - First Edition Balance Manager
 -  
It really should be its own entry, or at least linked from the Chains of Command page.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Could we maybe make it such as it lives in two places and still retains their original numbering while still being able to be found as a set? Unless you go looking for a particular card and not looking though the Virtual Promos you would miss them. And the informations seems a bit misleading.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SirDan wrote:Dukat? How about that Data you can persona swap with Rusot?
Do what now?

I don't follow...

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I've never seen that Dukat played before.

The bolding of keywords in that set is quite triggering.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]