This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Since it's Mother's Day, I thought I'd put together a list of all known mothers in 1E. In most cases, all versions of each card count as a mother. Let me know if I forget any. I've done my best to hide spoilers.

EDIT: List edited to sort by name and add suggestions from other posters.

Beverly Crusher - Mother of Wesley Crusher.

Jadzia Dax:
In the averted timeline of DS9: Children of Time, Jadzia had at least one child, and was an ancestor of Yedrin Dax.
In addition, the Dax symbiont has been joined with hosts who have had children, both as fathers and mothers.

Dr. Farallon: "Mother" of the Exocomps.

Gi'ral: Mother of Ba'el. (h/t eberlems)

Gracie: "Gracie is pregnant." Represented in the game by George and Gracie. Unfortunately frequent target of Orbital Bombardment.

Amanda Grayson: Mother of Spock, Foster Mother of Michael Burnham. May have briefly been considered stepmother to Sybok.

Guinan: Stated in TNG: Evolution that she had "a lot" of kids. (h/t MidnightLich)

Horta: Laid many eggs on Janus VI. Came into conflict with Federation miners who had no idea they were killing her children. (h/t WeyounsLastClone)

Ishka: "Moogie" of Quark and Rom.

"Junior"'s Mother: Large energy absorbing spaceborn lifeform accidentally killed by the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise. Represented as part of the Dilemma Birth of "Junior". (h/t eberlems)

K'Ehleyr - Mother of Alexander Rozhenko.

Kira Meru: Mother of Kira Nerys.

Kira Nerys: Carried Kirayoshi O'Brien to term after he had to be transferred out of Keiko O'Brien.

Leeta: Step-mother to Nog.

Lursa:
Revealed to be pregnant and destined to have the baby in TNG: Firstborn.

Carol Marcus: Mother of David Marcus.

Miral: Mother of B'Elanna Torres. Mentioned by the card title B'Elanna Daughter of Miral. (h/t Slayer07)

Miramanee: Pregnant with Captain Kirk's child at the time of her death.

Keiko O'Brien: Mother of Molly and Kirayoshi O'Brien.

Alyssa Ogawa - Revealed to be pregnant in 7th season of TNG. Lost the baby in the TNG finale, but that future was averted.

Kai Opaka: According to her card's lore, "Lost her son in the Kendra Valley Massacre." (h/t eberlems)

Yvette Gessard Picard - Mother of Jean-Luc Picard. Represented as the Dilemma Maman Picard.

Mr. and Mrs. Rogers: Unnamed parents of Amanda Rogers. Represented in game as the Q Event Amanda's Parents. (h/t Takket)

Helena Rozhenko: Mother of Nikolai Rozhenko and adoptive mother of Worf. Represented as the dual personnel Sergey and Helena. (h/t eberlems)

Seska: Had an unnamed son.

Jennifer Sisko: Mother of Jake Sisko. Only referenced on other cards.

Spot: Gave birth to a litter of kittens in TNG: Genesis.

Juliana Tainer:
Android recreation of the
"Mother" of Data and other androids created by Noonian Soong, such as Lore and B-4.

B'Elanna Torres: Mother of Miral Paris.

T'Les: Mother of T'Pol.

Tora Naprem: Mother of Tora Ziyal. Inspired Dukat to name his captured Klingon Bird of Prey Naprem. (h/t Slayer07)

T'Pol:
"Mother" of Elizabeth, a binary clone created by Terra Prime using her and Trip's DNA in ENT: Demons and ENT: Terra Prime. Mother of Lorian in an alternate timeline in ENT: E Squared (name extended as the forum's software sometime freaks out at special characters.)

Deanna Troi - Mother of Ian Troi (TNG: The Child) and
revealed to have had children with Riker on Picard.
. Godmother of Alexander Rozhenko.

Lwaxana Troi - Mother of Kestra (TNG: Dark Page), Deanna Troi and an unnamed son (DS9: The Muse). (h/t Slayer07 on the last)

Charles Tucker III: Was pregnant in ENT: Unexpected, though his biological material was not part of the embryo. (h/t eberlems)

Lt. Watley: Lt. Bashir speculated that she might have been his great grandmother, which would necessitate her being a mother first. (h/t Takket)

Naomi Wildman: In an alternate future seen in Voy:Endgame, Naomi had a daughter named Sabrina. (h/t Slayer07)

Samantha Wildman: Mother of Naomi Wildman.

Tasha Yar - Alternate: Mother of Sela after wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

Kasidy Yates: Stepmother of Jake Sisko and pregnant with a child at the end of DS9: What You Leave Behind.

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers on here or people who have or have had mothers!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Boffo97 wrote: Happy Mothers Day to all mothers on here or people who have or have had mothers!
Which people on here haven’t had a mother? ;-)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I'm trying to get the pod people to slip up and reveal themselves. ;)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Dangit. I was thinking of Sergey and Helena the whole time when I was going through the lists and somehow missed them when they came up.

Opaka and Gi'Ral are also straight up whiffs on my part.

Trip would be a fringe case, as no genetic material was taken from him in ENT: Unexpected, but that was the case with Kira (Nerys) as well.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I LOL at this topic.

Edit: on a side note, I seem to have become Reliant. :shifty:
Screenshot at 2020-05-11 00-54-55-1024x1024b.jpg
Screenshot at 2020-05-11 00-54-55-1024x1024b.jpg (205.44 KiB) Viewed 1378 times

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I actually had Kasidy already listed, both as stepmother to Jake and mother to her and Ben's unborn child.

The rest were added as I did an edit putting the names in alphabetical order (though some may quibble over my treatment of apostrophes, which is to just ignore them) and adding in user submissions.

The one I did think of and am declining to add is Pulaski for the clone of her created against her will (and destroyed before it came to term) in TNG:Up the Long Ladder. Even though it's a similar case to T'Pol and Elizabeth, it just opens up a whole can of worms that it's better to ignore IMO.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
We have no representation aside from the mention on B'Elanna Daughter of Miral but she has a mother named Miral.

We also see in the first part of Endgame that Naomi Wildman could have/will have a daughter named Sabrina as well.

Geordi has a mother Silva La Forge but no card exists.

No card exists but there is Amsha Bashir, mother of Julian Bashir.

No card yet but Yanas Tigan is mother to Ezri Dax.

Again no card yet but there is Erin Hanson, mother of Annika Hanson/Seven of Nine.

Tora Ziyal's has a mother in Tora Naprem, though all we really have to show for that is Naprem
Last edited by Slayer07 on Sun May 10, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Slayer07 wrote:We have no representation aside from the mention on B'Elanna Daughter of Miral but she has a mother named Miral.

We also see in the first part of Endgame that Naomi Wildman could have/will have a daughter named Sabrina as well.

Geordi has a mother Silva La Forge but no card exists.

No card exists but there is Amsha Bashir, mother of Julian Bashir.

Tora Ziyal's has a mother in Tora Naprem, though all we really have to show for that is Naprem
Added the 1st, 2nd and 5th. The 3rd and 4th are mothers in Star Trek, but no mention is made of them in 1E.

Which inspires this question: Was Sisko's mother ever mentioned on a card?

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote: Which inspires this question: Was Sisko's mother ever mentioned on a card?
No, not that I know of.
MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]