This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It would also have to happen early in the game. If it happens after turn 5 -ish then the player in the lead has pretty much won the game....and in the zone was banned for the same reason of not allowing an opponent a chance to catch up. In this case, it's pretty much using the clock as the barrier.

So you will have to probably add "must only seed on table" to the list of requirements to come off the ban list.

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I would love to see a ban list amnesty set of tournaments for public playtesting.

Take 5-10 cards off the ban list and let players see how much they can break them.

This discussion feels very much like the Dixon Hill discussion. We went for pages and pages but in the end he is still banned and nothing happened.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Spectre9 wrote:I would love to see a ban list amnesty set of tournaments for public playtesting.

Take 5-10 cards off the ban list and let players see how much they can break them.

This discussion feels very much like the Dixon Hill discussion. We went for pages and pages but in the end he is still banned and nothing happened.
This is on the short list for future public playtesting efforts.

-crp

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:
Spectre9 wrote:I would love to see a ban list amnesty set of tournaments for public playtesting.

This is on the short list for future public playtesting efforts.

-crp
Nice :thumbsup:

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
As a player back in the Premiere-end of paper days, and with long experience now on Magic and other CCG.s - Anti-time anomaly is needed. NPE or not, reset buttons and the possibility there of are healthy for games.

Magic is currently in the middle of experiencing what happens when you take away land destruction for a long time, and it's not healthy.

I agree with the idea of ATA affecting *everything* and with it either shuffling back in, or bouncing to hand.

But if we want to slow the game down, one way is prolonging players with reset buttons.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Anti-Time anomaly favors the person who stocks it in the deck, especially in the current version where holograms are almost immune.

maybe returning ATA but requiring the mission where it was originated from and give the opponent the chance to close it, while the one who played it does not have the chance. and only once per game playable. Mabe also include a "regenerate" on ATA so that its ensured all players got their deck replenished including those not ready for ATA otherwise.

Mabe with an higher count down then 3 turns.

So far all errata where good, so i guess the design will find a balanced solution.
How can we Interact with a Stopped Ship?

(I personally file "2E did it" in the[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

It wasn’t deemed important at the time.

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]