This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Seven of Nine (The Borg) appears on the 1E watchlist. However, no Watchlist statement appears on the database pages for Seven of Nine from the sets The Borg, The Dominion, and Reflections.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
harry696 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:57 am Seven of Nine (The Borg) appears on the 1E watchlist. However, no Watchlist statement appears on the database pages for Seven of Nine from the sets The Borg, The Dominion, and Reflections.
Seven of Nine is on the 1E watchlist due to her triple staffing ability. I don't know why that is not stated though.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
harry696 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:57 am Seven of Nine (The Borg) appears on the 1E watchlist. However, no Watchlist statement appears on the database pages for Seven of Nine from the sets The Borg, The Dominion, and Reflections.
This should be fixed now.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I like the errata, as well as the ban of excalpian surak and the watchlisting of quite a coincidence.

Quite a coincidence maybe or may not be OP, itself, but I suggest to compare it to other bonus point cards and the respective effort for it.

Usually, I play the phoenix to any headquarters or plant a tree, if I miss some points to win . But quite a coincidence seems to be stronger here.. especially when compared to [WC] themed cards like Ferengi Military Operations or IKC Pagh, since there you actually need to interact with the opponent...

Note: Thank you Grammarly for fixing spelling errors. I left the spelling error for "excalpian" in there as I prove that I wrote it and not a computer program ;)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Is it more powerful than those other cards relative to its cost? A seed slot is arguably more valuable than a card play.

Or if you're playing it instead of seeding it, is it more powerful when you factor in the luck of the draw plus a card play?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:01 pm Is it more powerful than those other cards relative to its cost? A seed slot is arguably more valuable than a card play.

Or if you're playing it instead of seeding it, is it more powerful when you factor in the luck of the draw plus a card play?
When I saw this set, QaC + Suraj was my immediately target for abuse, but covid meant I had no where to go to play and I don't do lackey. Glad others still picked up that ball. It was too good.

I'm still learning toward QaC being maybe too good. :shifty:

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:19 pm I'm still learning toward QaC being maybe too good. :shifty:
So does the Balance Team which is why it's now being watched. :shifty:

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the d[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]