This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello All.

So, I got a few people in my group interested in the game. We started with the introductory decks and they enjoyed them and are now ready to move past them. The idea they liked the most was to start with Premiere only, and then add expansions as they came out once we get bored with the card pool. We are playing with the OTF rules. I was wondering if anyone could help provide decklists with premiere only cards? Ideally one per affiliation would be helpful. I am struggling to find historical decks online like this.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I have some Decipher-era deck articles tucked away on a backup drive. If you're interested, I'll dig some of them out and PM them to you.

With all the errata and rules changes made since these deck lists came out, I can't guarantee they'll work well at all - your group will probably have to mess with them.

I've got my old deck lists organized by affliliation. Are you restricting yourself to Fed, Klingon and Romulan decks, or are you willing to expand into Fergengi & Cardassian decks?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Klauser wrote:I have some Decipher-era deck articles tucked away on a backup drive. If you're interested, I'll dig some of them out and PM them to you.

With all the errata and rules changes made since these deck lists came out, I can't guarantee they'll work well at all - your group will probably have to mess with them.

I've got my old deck lists organized by affliliation. Are you restricting yourself to Fed, Klingon and Romulan decks, or are you willing to expand into Fergengi & Cardassian decks?
Hello. Thank you for the response. Would definitely be interested in your articles.

We aren’t restricting ourselves to just those three affiliations, we just won’t add an affiliation until we add the set that introduced them.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
jrch5618 wrote:This is basically the core of the "Return to Talos IV" series. Starting at the beginning and slowly adding to the card pool over time. Just FYI.
Oooo, that did give me a thought. There are some decks attached to the first tournament that might do. I would certainly suggest looking at PAQ together as a whole.

Paging flyinhawaiian, DarkSabre, sexecutioner, Spotter77 and Squircifer. Can you all attach your decks to this here tournament?
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:
jrch5618 wrote:This is basically the core of the "Return to Talos IV" series. Starting at the beginning and slowly adding to the card pool over time. Just FYI.
Oooo, that did give me a thought. There are some decks attached to the first tournament that might do. I would certainly suggest looking at PAQ together as a whole.

Paging flyinhawaiian, DarkSabre, sexecutioner, Spotter77 and Squircifer. Can you all attach your decks to this here tournament?
I think you mean this here tournament... :wink:
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:

I think you mean this here tournament... :wink:
Dammit, too many tabs open!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:
Maggie, I think it's time to step away from the bar!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Professor Scott wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:
Zing!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:
Professor Scott wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:
Zing!

Added to my signature!

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:

Had to make one correction, but just loaded it as an FYI. Thanks.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
Professor Scott wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:Dammit, too many tabs open!
Zing!
Not sure if it's on purpose, Keii -- but if you'd want to reduce the length of your signature, you could progressively delete any or all of the hard returns from between/before the quote tags. That'll reduce the spacing a bit, or signficantly (I did it as example). If you're so inclined.
Klauser wrote:If anyone else is interested in these PAQ-era decks, I'll be happy to post them here.
Yes, I am interested. If it's not too much trouble, would you either post them or forward me the PMs?
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]