This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
On the Star Trek CCG Facebook group, a lot of people are finding boxes of Mirror, Mirror for $7.99 each at Ollie's stores. So if you have one locally, you might want to check it out.

I wish I had one closer than Oklahoma.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
So with all the recent Mirror, Mirror Mania Mania on the Star Trek CCG Facebook page, I decided to get myself a box even though I already had a complete set since they were cheap on eBay too (though a bit more than $8 on eBay)

For those interested in such things, here's the rares:

Left Column of Box, Top to Bottom:

1. Captain Dax
2. Fesarius
3. The Guardian of Forever
4. Mr. Sisko
5. Chief Navigator Chekov
6. Artillery Attack
7. Marlena Moreau
8. The Art of Diplomacy
9. Mr. Brunt
10. Ruk

Middle Column:

11. Smiley
12. Horta
13. Halkan Council
14. Chief Engineer Scott
15. Tantalus Field
16. Mr. Quark
17. Commander Leeta
18. Comm Officer Uhura
19. A Fast Ship Would Be Nice
20. Mr. Nog

Right Column:

21. Bajoran Warship
22. Regency 1
23. Security Chief Sulu
24. Construct Starship
25. Jake Sisko
26. Mr. Tuvok
27. Nurse Chapel
28. Mr. Rom
29. Thomas Paris
30. Regent Worf

Not a bad box at all, other than the obvious complaint: No First Officer Spock. But a little bit for every different kind of deck, some great verbs, the complete Mirror Ferengi Download Circle and Bajoran Warship would have been a great pull in the pre-printability days due to being a very good but Rare ❖.
Last edited by Boffo97 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My Oklahoma Ollies has 6 boxes of Mirror Mirror at $7.99

But i don't have the funds to pick them up right now.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
So a couple of you guys helped me out and i picked up the whole bunch. But, as the cashier lady was scanning them she was talking about "the guy who was asking [her] about these last week" who was disappointed because they hadn't arrived yet. Which makes me suspect that there is a STCCG lurker nearby...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
JasonRed3 wrote:TWT boxes are starting to appear for the same price as well.
I just picked up 6 MM boxes today at the Ollie's in Madison, AL. I've been keeping an eye out since this initial post went up. Now I'll have to keep doing so for the TwT boxes.

Anyone wants a MM Box, PM me! I'll give you a good deal!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
So, still afflicted by the Mirror, Mirror Mania Mania, I got myself a 2nd box for $20 (no Ollie's here) even though I had plenty of Mirror, Mirror.

And even though I already had one, I think it was worth it.

Nothing's better than when you open a pack and...
Attachments:
Spock.jpg
Spock.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 845 times

By Andrew
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
None have shown up at the location just off my work commute. I tried to get someone to look up their inventory database, even had their internal number and everything, but she couldn't be bothered. She just said that there's a lot of toy deliveries in the back that haven't even been entered into their inventory.

It just so happens that this location is down the street from the Insane Clown Posse's recording studio.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote:So, still afflicted by the Mirror, Mirror Mania Mania, I got myself a 2nd box for $20 (no Ollie's here) even though I had plenty of Mirror, Mirror.

And even though I already had one, I think it was worth it.

Nothing's better than when you open a pack and...
When it comes to First Officer Spock, I wouldn't know... :x

-  
Hey guys, random Ollie's Employee here.

Let me start off by saying hi, I just joined about a minute ago. My job at Ollie's was honestly the reason I looked into the game at all, I had picked up some white bordered stuff in a collection of WWE Raw Deal cards previously (lol) but they were just sitting around.

I also want to say that these stores sometimes get VERY little of a given product. Even for our ads, we sometimes only recieve 4, 6, 12 of a given item. Not that many boxes, that many physical items. It's annoying when you have this product you're shoving in people's faces with the paper ads they send out, and then we have to tell people we dont have it after 2 HOURS of the store being open the first day of the ad. This seems to be the case with the Star Trek boxes, to an extent anyhow.

The store I work at isnt humongous, but we go through a decent amount of product. I first saw a case (6 boxes) of the base set arrive and I ended up getting 5 of them. I didnt even end upgetting every card either! But oh well, such is life. With Mirror Mirror, I've so far seen 2 cases that came in a couple weeks apart. Both were obtained by me (sorry if anyone on this forum is from Western PA, I might be the reason you cant find any! lol). We just got a case of TwT last week and I've yet to even finish opening all of those up.

Anyhow, not sure if any of this is even useful info, but i was bored and wanted to ramble. I can try to keep you guys posted if I spot any more, I have no idea if we're set to recieve any more or not. Our buyers find random stuff in who-knows-where and it's hard to say what they'll get their hands on. I'm hoping we see other expansions, I'd like to get my hands on some Borg goodies for some reason.

Store inventories can be looked up by managers, if you ask nice enough. At least at my place, I cant guarnatee everyone will be cool about it, but if you find someone who's not busy you might be able to get them to do it. I'm pretty sure you can only look up the stores within your region, although I could be mistaken on that. I'll have to try to remember to grab the SKU's from the computer tomorrow and post them here. If you have those numbers, they can literally go open one program, go to one submenu, and type it in and see if that store or others have it in stock. It's not a hard process, but sometimes people are busy or incompetent or possibly even new to the position, so your mileage may vary. One thing to note as well, is that even if the computer says its there, there is a chance it's lying. Being a retail business you'll have instances of that, no one's system is perfect that I've seen. All it takes is for a case to be mislabeled (different stickers get stuck to boxes and people don't pay attention, again, its retail lol) and the system will see no Trek boxes sold but 6 of whatever those stickers were supposed to be for. It 's a good rough estimate though, if anyone wants to try their hand at that.

Another note is that as of writing this, I have yet to even build a deck or play a game with all of these masses of cards I've acquired. I'd like to give it a shot, just have to convince someone else to play haha. I'm a huge fan of card games (you almost have to be to be willing to buy Raw Deal xD) and while this one seems like a lot from an outside perspective, I'm hoping that at some point I get the chance to dive into it.

Thanks for reading my rambles, have a pleasant day/night everyone.

EDIT: I also has a Spock :D

-  
Thanks!

And no problem lol, seemed like something I was weirdly qualified to speak on :P :P :P :P
(for once xD)

Also, if anyone wants to apply at your local Ollie's, you'd get a fat 20% discount on any new boxes that happen to come in ;) Lol sorry for the advertising xD Just trying to spread the savings.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0