This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I gave a couple of these books away as prizes. I remember also owning one back in the day.

That Interphase Generator is super powerful, guys.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
have that book in the drawers with all my cards. actually pulled it out and flipped through it a few weeks ago lol pages are all bent because i think i read it about 50 times........

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I love this topic. I liked the book for some parts (mainly the history), but not for gameplay and strategy. I even went as far as writing a review for it on GoodReads, having been surprised that it was even on GoodReads at all, and I wanted to warn prospective players. :P

Nice to read others' experiences with it! :cheersR:

BTW, I recently acquired my first -- and sealed -- Data Laughing. It struck me that the game text is, visually, a bit "off" -- probably it's not (as) bold (as it should be). Is this the case with all copies of that card?

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I was actually just thinking "Where did Suden go?" the other day.

Welcome back.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:47 pm I was actually just thinking "Where did Suden go?" the other day.

Welcome back.
:thumbsup:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:12 am
Boffo97 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:47 pm I was actually just thinking "Where did Suden go?" the other day.

Welcome back.
:thumbsup:
Thanks! 8)
Sorry I was away, but it just gradually happened that I became (and still am) a bit preoccupied; aside from the fact that I don't get to play much. (I'm not the only one in that regard, of course.) Can't promise I'll be around structurally, in the near future -- then again, who can? But it feels just like home, still... maybe a bit too much. :lol:
Glad to see y' all kept the light ocular implant laser on. :borg: :thumbsup:

I hope everybody has remained fine, and healthy. :cross:
Temporal Benefactor questions

3) only the regular skills are shared

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]