This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I wouldnt mind a "spellbased" combodeck as long as it doesnt crush everything else.
im not sure it would alienate player if the game evolved towards the rock scissor paper balancing of mtg in aggro, control, combo which translates to
solver, staller, combo/battle?
The card game aspect of 1e certainly got lost over the years compared to PAQ.
So a focus on intterrupts would be cool. we have tons of personnel already.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:30 pm I wouldnt mind a "spellbased" combodeck as long as it doesnt crush everything else.
im not sure it would alienate player if the game evolved towards the rock scissor paper balancing of mtg in aggro, control, combo which translates to
solver, staller, combo/battle?
The card game aspect of 1e certainly got lost over the years compared to PAQ.
So a focus on intterrupts would be cool. we have tons of personnel already.
I agree with getting more of other card types now that we have personnel for most of the possible affiliations(or will for sure after "Movie Block"). I would like if expansions start releasing just a couple personnel for several different affiliations, and some other kind of card for several affiliations(thematically linked somehow, with maybe a few random ones). I think that's the general plan based on lots of stray comments from various CC people and I support it.

@Brad are you Brad Snyder? I believe he […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]