This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
KazonPADD wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:18 am
Use Lackey more! Makes life so much quicker!
But Lackey takes more time and I play this game to meet people not stare at a screen.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Smiley wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:46 am
But Lackey takes more time and I play this game to meet people not stare at a screen.
We’re not allowed to meet people or be sociable right now (country of origin / degree of incompetence at handling COVID dependant)!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:20 pm I just got my starter and packs for the Return to Talos IV Voyager Warp Speed tournament this morning. That made me very happy. I love building new decks, especially for sealed events.
This x2.

Making something out of nothing with a sealed card pool is very fun! :cheersL:

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Smiley wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:46 am
what is this people you are talking about?

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
The obvious meeting friends and travelling the world. I'll travel at every opportunity, even if it's just a 3 round event. I can promise you there will be more than 3 rounds of drink after :wink:

This year, it's been deck building. I'm in my prog rock renaissance stage, where I'm playing anything as long as it's quirky, be it Ferengi EMPs, Chaotica and Lonzak using the Klingon Court, Gold!, Holograms with Chervenak, Cloaked Kladius, Tribbles in the NZ. This year has been my favourite for trying out things beyond the norm.

Being a designer on Q-Who, some of you may be asking (or not) "why has that drunk Scot not played TNG Borg yet!?!"

I got my deck ready, just need to find someone who'll help me test...

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
you two guys want to play my 1000 card deck against each other? :wink:

its illegal in OTF now, since important cards had been errated. :thumbsup:

still think tanking with caretakers guest for a new good deck. We have a first promising plan, for after the expansion is legal 8)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
My group never practiced speed wins, we had these long drawn out games that created some interesting stories. So, in one of these epic slug outs, my Galgathong takes a direct hit with four damage markers, 95% hull damage. But it can still cloak, and that's when I find out my opponent doesn't have anything to force it out of hiding. He leaves a ship there for the rest of the game since I let slip that the ship has 1 range left.
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]