This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By 10and01
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
OK, so I was reviewing the Memory Alpha Page: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Gagh

What I've always thought was cool about Gagh was all the different varieties and properties that Gagh may or may not have, like freshness or how squirmy it is, so I propose:
A permanent card which probes for various bonuses and penalties
I'm thinking along the lines of Visit Cochrane Memorial, Promenade Shops and Dabo
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Emperor
10and01 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:27 am OK, so I was reviewing the Memory Alpha Page: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Gagh

What I've always thought was cool about Gagh was all the different varieties and properties that Gagh may or may not have, like freshness or how squirmy it is, so I propose:
A permanent card which probes for various bonuses and penalties
I'm thinking along the lines of Visit Cochrane Memorial, Promenade Shops and Dabo
Hahaha, I like that. "Mmmm, squirmy!" Draw a card. "Ugh, too crunchy." Discard a card. And you can re-draw or choose instead of probing if you have a chef. :D

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Gagh (Equipment Card) (Countdown 4)

Klingon delicacy best eaten fresh and live. There are many kinds of gagh, some have legs.

May play directly to your [Kli] ship or facility (for free once each turn). Your Klingon personnel present are attributes +1. Discard this equipment card to double the first listed regular skill of a Klingon here. (Not Cumulative).
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
A podracing-style mechanic where players raise, ethically harvest, brand, and market various foodstuffs to earn latinum.
edgeofhearing wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:51 pm
Given that it passed by without comment, I suppose I should clarify that my "suggestion" was meant entirely in jest. I do not want anyone to vote for it.
I am 100% voting for it.

By 10and01
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
SirRogue wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:33 am Hahaha, I like that. "Mmmm, squirmy!" Draw a card. "Ugh, too crunchy." Discard a card. And you can re-draw or choose instead of probing if you have a chef. :D
Yeah, lol, I guess during these I always think what would be fun to do for the voting and stuff and that seemed like fun and I imagine we can come up with some really fun and unique effects :)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
AllenGould wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 am A podracing-style mechanic where players raise, ethically harvest, brand, and market various foodstuffs to earn latinum.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. :x

Well played, sir! :P
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]