This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi all,

2020 has been an incredibly difficult year for almost all of us. My mental and physical health has suffered, and that's without COIVD-19 impacting my family and I directly. But the one bright spot for me this whole year has been this community. 1E remains a source of great joy and satisfaction, and I'm so grateful to everyone that's been a part of it.

Thank you, and stay safe if you're celebration Thanksgiving today.

-crp
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
:cheersL: :cheersR:

I’m thankful to have you as a friend and the leader of this merry band of 1E folks. Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie!

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thankful to have CC keeping this great game alive! And I hope to return to my local playgroup sometime in 2021 when and if we keep the vaccine rolled out.

edit: Yikes......... autocorrect butchered this post. hopefully it make sense now lol
Last edited by Takket on Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Add me to the list.

Because of the pandemic, my job was eliminated in my hometown and I took a job halfway across the country while my wife "holds down the fort" back home. This site and community is one of the familiar places online that I can visit and relax a bit.

For that I am thankful!
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
I cannot wait to have in-person games back locally. I'm thankful this community was/is resilient enough to weather such a challenging year for gaming.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:02 pm I cannot wait to have in-person games back locally. I'm thankful this community was/is resilient enough to weather such a challenging year for gaming.
As soon as it's safe, SD will be there.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
focus on things that one can be thankfull for makes happy.

Thanks for continuing and balancing the game. thanks for the games with your guys, tournaments and friendly matches. Its one source of contact for me.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.