This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Which image should we use for Sowee TAH!?

The Rotarran decloaks to save the Defiant.
23%
The Rotarran decloaks in front of the Defiant.
14%
The Rotarran opens fire on the Jem'Hadar.
36%
Martok, on screen. "I will handle the Jem'Hadar."
21%
Jadzia, commanding the Defiant, grateful for Martok's help.
6%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary friends! Well, we're almost done. We've got a card, we've got a title, we've got lore - now it's time to pick the image. It's been a heck of a journey, and I hope you've had fun participating in this process. Our talented Art team has put together five (5) options for the card image, and it's up to you to decide which one appears on the card.

But first, here's the card as it stands right now:
Sowee TAH! wrote: [Evt] SOWEE TAH!
Brute strength is not the most important asset in a fight. Suvlu'taHvIS yapbe' HoS neH.
Seeds or plays on table. If playing only [Kli], you may play any [Evt], [Int], or [Obj] with "Klingon" or [Kli] in gametext from your Q's Tent as if from your hand.
Today, your job is to vote for the image that you want to appear on Sowee TAH!. There are five (5) options available, which you can see below. We're continuing to use approval voting, so you can vote for any of the options you like, i.e. of which you approve. If you only like one, vote for it! If you like all five, vote for all of them! The choice with the most votes of approval will be the winner. (In the unlikely event of a tie, we'll move to a traditional run-off vote to break the tie.)

Image #1: The Rotarran decloaks to protect the Defiant.

Image #2: The Rotarran decloaks in front of the Defiant.

Image #3: The Rotarran opens fire on the Jem'Hadar.

Image #4: Martok, on screen. "I will handle the Jem'Hadar."

Image #5: Jadzia, commanding the Defiant, grateful for Martok's help.

The poll is open for three days, to account for the Christmas holiday, until approximately NOON Pacific on Sunday, December 26th. You can change your votes at any time before the poll closes on that day. So after you vote, post a reply here and argue for your favorite lore option. My favorite part is seeing the discussion!

Good luck and have fun voting for your favorites.

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
It's gotta be a space shot, not a viewscreen shot. I voted for the first 3, and I'll defer the specifics to others.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:20 pm It's gotta be a space shot, not a viewscreen shot. I voted for the first 3, and I'll defer the specifics to others.
Dunno, I like gleeful Martok.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I know I am alone in this vote so far for #5 but Klingons are nothing if not honorable, and there is nothing more honorable than having you ally's back in battle.

By jrch5618
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I voted for 3 or 4. 1 and 2 look like the Klingons are being shot at, 5 isn't Klingon enough. 3 is definitely Klingons kicking butt, and 4 is Martok being all smug :)
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi folks!

Sorry for not updating much over the last several days - I just needed a break! But we have a winner, and that means we have a finished card! It's been a lot of fun working with you on Sowee TAH! and I can't wait to see how the card fares during playtesting.

I'll work on a wrap up post soon, so we can make sure all of our ducks are in the correct rows.

-crp

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]