This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I have no idea how to resolve problem with wording on cards like Continuing mission , Reshape the quadrant or The final frontier. Exactly, can I seed non- [OS] personnel or ships (with, for example,Cold station 12 or Husnock outpost) while The final frontier in play. Does [1E-AU] non- [1E-TNG] earned from Cryosatellite discards Continuing mission ? Does Keeve Falor earned from Rescue Prisoners discard Reshape the quadrant ? If no, you can bring those card to play, which is very powerfull. If yes, it may be dangerous to those decks, as opponent can deliberately seed such personnel under your missions (Cryosatellite mainly) and discard your incidents (you have to earn them). What is good interpretation of such card?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Seed != Play

Play = Play

Download into play = Play

Persona Swap != Play

Play non- [1E-TNG] = discard Continuing Mission

Play non- [1E-DS9] = discard Reshape the Quadrant

Start with that and see if there's any questions that still need answered.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
er... wait... the general consens was that a seeded and earned personnel will not discard cards like Continuing Mission. (because earned is not played)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Earned cards are seeded. See above.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
And also, I understand "!=" to mean, "is not equal to". That might help also in decrypting that. :P

Prolly an engineering, math, and/or ICT convention. (My classification stopped being ENGINEER and became a skill back in 2019, a loooong virus time ago, so I no longer care about some trivialities, if I ever did. My Comp Skill I lost even before that.)

I usually write that as "=/=", but that's my own invention. Sometimes, when in a daring mood, I even am so bold as to write it as, "is not equal to".

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
for some reason players dont read final frontier correctly. it only forbids non [OS] personnel. you can have any ship you want
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]