This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:56 pm How is anything I said throwing shade? All I did was outline the possibilities - I didn't draw any conclusions or accuse anyone of anything.
is either ignorant of the rules or is cheating

... sounds like a bit of shade IMO.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
If being ignorant of the rules is 'shades then there's a whole bunch of shady characters playing this game.

If cheating is shade, it's well deserved.

But again, I didn't accuse anybody of anything.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
stressedoutatumc wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:37 pm
Armus wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:33 pm Yeah if you're playing OTF, your opponent is either ignorant of the rules or is cheating. Either way, this shouldn't be an issue going forward.
Kinda rude, but ok if that’s how you want to be. Also presumptive that it was a 1v1 game.
tbf, if you play kitchen table trek with custom rules and multiplayer, why chime in the discussion?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:34 pm
stressedoutatumc wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:37 pm
Armus wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:33 pm Yeah if you're playing OTF, your opponent is either ignorant of the rules or is cheating. Either way, this shouldn't be an issue going forward.
Kinda rude, but ok if that’s how you want to be. Also presumptive that it was a 1v1 game.
tbf, if you play kitchen table trek with custom rules and multiplayer, why chime in the discussion?
To be fair, it's a valid discussion point in the right context, but having all of your missions scowed because 3 opponents playing OTF legal decks all decided to load up on you isn't a problem that OTF was designed to solve.

Maybe next time bring one of those Fed AMS Engineering solvers I was bitching about in the other thread. They seem to have no problem with scows.

Also it may have gotten lost in the noise but I meant what I said about Renewed Spirit. That card is cash money vs. Dual dilemmas, and if you're running any ❖ Missions then it's just gravy.
Last edited by Armus on Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
long story short, even a illegal strategy to disrupt soloquads has countercards.
/case closed.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]