This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
A new 1E teaser appears on the welcome page as of today. It appears after a while.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Songs will be sung about this day!

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I think there's a glitch in the 1e CoTD matrix...

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I really want to have #MakeBreenGreatAgain - but they never were (in 1E anyway). So... just #MakeBreenGreat I guess?

Looking forward to this set. :thumbsup:
Ambassador
By rsutton41 (Ryan Sutton)
 - Ambassador
 -  
  Trek Masters  Participant 2024
"I am First Ryan'Klan, and I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life." There is a special place for the Dominion in my heart I loved playing it back in the late 90s can't wait to do it again! [Dom]

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Cahndfhfflehflseihf...

My thoughts, exactly.

Gjltjigoji...

What did he say?

That you should fix your universal translator, Damar. :)
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
stressedoutatumc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:42 am That teaser makes me think it's a bit ironic that Breen Disruptor Burst is banned. Maybe we will see an errata'd version?
Eventually. But it was during development of this set that we realized how badly BDB was warping the meta. I know the Balance Team is looking at it, and tactics in general. I just don't have a timeline for you.

-crp

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:01 pm
stressedoutatumc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:42 am That teaser makes me think it's a bit ironic that Breen Disruptor Burst is banned. Maybe we will see an errata'd version?
Eventually. But it was during development of this set that we realized how badly BDB was warping the meta. I know the Balance Team is looking at it, and tactics in general. I just don't have a timeline for you.

-crp
Honestly, I really just hope for a Federation Fighter-class ship and a "Rinnak Pire" type to fly it.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
harry696 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:48 pm A new 1E teaser appears on the welcome page as of today. It appears after a while.
Bravo! Love the set expansion icon.

Mad props to @jjh and the art team! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]