This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi folks,

Let's play a game - 20 Questions. Your goal is to figure out the name of the next 1E expansion, Project Storm. If you haven't played 20 Questions before, it's easy: you guys get twenty (20) questions to ask to determine the answer. Your questions must have a yes or no answer - nothing open ended. I must answer honestly. Here's an example:
Q: Is it a person?
A: Yes. (19)

Q: Are they a real person?
A: No. (18)

Q: Are they male?
A: Yes. (17)

Q: Is he from a movie?
A: Yes. (16)

Q: Is he from Star Trek?
A: No. (15)

Q: Is he from Marvel?
A: Yes. (14)

Q: Is it Spider-man?
A: Yes! You win. (13)
Because we're playing this on the forums, we'll add a few additional rules: first, one question per post. Then, after you ask a question, you can't ask another question until someone else has asked a question or until 24 hours have passed.

Once you get the answer, I'll let you use the remaining questions - however many you have left - to ask me yes/no questions about the contents of the set.

Good luck and have fun. You have 20 questions left!

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Is the set named after an episode of DS9's final season?
 -  
Prophet
Boffo97 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:01 pm Is the set named after an episode of DS9's final season?
If I take this question literally, no it is not. You have 19 questions remaining.

-crp

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hmmm interesting answer... is the title of the set taken from a piece of an episode title in DS9's final season? Such as "Face of Evil" as opposed to the full title of the episode: "The Changing Face of Evil"?
 -  
Prophet
Takket wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:17 pm Hmmm interesting answer... is the title of the set taken from a piece of an episode title in DS9's final season? Such as "Face of Evil" as opposed to the full title of the episode: "The Changing Face of Evil"?
Yes. You have 18 questions remaining.

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
If it's not, then looking at the episode list, there's only so many possibilities left that make any kind of sense as an expansion name:

* Unto the Breach
* The Siege
* Paper Moon
* Badda-Bing
* Badda-Bang
* Into the Wind
* Dogs of War
 -  
Prophet
Takket wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:25 pm Is it Dogs of War?

It is! Project Storm will be released as Dogs of War to a website near you soon. You guys figured this out fast! That means you have 16 more questions to ask me about the contents of Dogs of War - remember, these need to be yes or no questions!

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Just to head off two questions, it is NOT a Romulan plot, and very well may be a ploy to start a war.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:58 pm Just to head off two questions, it is NOT ONLY a Romulan plot, and very well may be a ploy to start a war.
FTFY... :shifty:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
You're probably right. Romulan spies ARE everywhere...
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]