This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
KazonPADD wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:28 pm Will the set feature any actual dogs?
Sadly, no. Our canine friends are woefully underrepresented. You have 15 questions remaining.
OrionSyndicate wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:56 pm Will there be any new Nor Site cards?
No, there are no new Sites in Dogs of War. But there is a rules update coming out with the expansion. :wink: You have 14 questions remaining.
AllGoodThings203 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:20 am is there any card that allows reporting (or download) without a facility?
Yes! You have 13 questions remaining.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
BanditKeith wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:01 pm Are there any new Romulan [1E-Rom] personnel?
Yes! You have 12 questions remaining.

Also, welcome to the site! Let me know if there's anything we can help you with.

-crp
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
Takket wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:43 pm Vedek Yassim was a huge character in those last 10 episodes. Her suicide inspired Kira to form her Resistance group. Does she make an appearance in this set?
Wrong episodes! Dogs of War covers Penumbra through What You Leave Behind (s7ep16-25).

Yassim was in Rocks and Shoals (s6ep02).

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Will the site focus and enhance Federation Battle Decks/Archetype? (this one)

I've asked for it a bunch of times, but will there be a Federation fighter and a version of a Federation Rinnak Pire? (this one if you want to answer a second)
Last edited by stressedoutatumc on Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
OrionSyndicate wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:24 pm Will there be any [WC] or [RC] cards?

Will there be any alternate or modified win conditions?
Which of these questions do you want answered? Per the rules, you only get one question at a time.
 -  
Prophet
Mr.Sloan wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:18 pm will there be more federation alliance [Fed] [1E-Rom] [Kli] ships?
Yes! You have 11 questions remaining.
OrionSyndicate wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:24 pm Will there be any [WC] or [RC] cards?
Yes! You have 10 questions remaining.
stressedoutatumc wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27 pm Will the site focus and enhance Federation Battle Decks/Archetype?
Yes. (Though probably not in a way you expect.) You have 9 questions remaining.

-crp

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Unfortunately, you solved it before you managed to milk Charlie for knowledge about the set. =)
 -  
Prophet
stressedoutatumc wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:44 am I already got one answered, but if there's extra...

Are we getting a Steamrunner- and Jaeger-class Fed Ships?
No. Sorry! There wasn't room for everything. We'll be making cards for a very long time though. You have 8 questions remaining.

-crp

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.