This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
The mention in another thread that personnel aren't events reminded me that Kevin Uxbridge could once nullify Rishon if Rishon Uxbridge was in play.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Was just reminded of mine.

I miss the rule that ships could host [Holo] away teams at that location. Because Fek'lhr & Open Diplomatic Relations was *fun*.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Cross threaded. Devidean Dooring androids into space to build neutral outposts.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I miss that everybody could fly [NA] ships. I'd be able to use a larger variety of nice boats then.

Also:
Not sure if it ever was a rule -- but personas being able to always fill in for their character even if the card title didn't really match. (Say, using [Fed] [Car] [Baj] Kira to solve Relocate Settlers.)

I was actually glad to see some of the changes regarding the Borg (no beaming to Borg ships, bigger ATs). Easier now. OTOH, sad I never got to play with the FC rules.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
BanditKeith wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:50 pm I do kinda miss that rule about duplicate missions being replaced by a ❖ mission. One more little thing to fiddle with and micromanage "just in case." :wink:
Given the new protection for ❖ missions(in singles) I would prefer this to come back. Last game I had two duplicated missions and it sucked.
Last edited by geraldkw on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
The ability to increase the 'Shield threshold' on Gomtuus weapons.

Sorry Jaeger, that's that idea out the window :(
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation