This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ensign Q wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:32 am its not a region in gameplay terms. but feel free to seed for immersion reason.
(I agree with the RPG-ish sentiment. But, for clarity: you may not insert a "near X" mission next to an "X" mission -- except when stated by the card, such as Armus' example.)

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Ensign Q wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:32 am its not a region in gameplay terms. but feel free to seed for immersion reason.
SudenKapala wrote: (I agree with the RPG-ish sentiment. But, for clarity: you may not insert a "near X" mission next to an "X" mission -- except when stated by the card, such as Armus' example.)
In a tournament, I agree, that'd be against the rules. Playing on the kitchen table? If you and your opponent agree, go for it.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:52 amIn a tournament, I agree, that'd be against the rules. Playing on the kitchen table? If you and your opponent agree, go for it.
Oh! As a house rule. Sure, go for it! :) :thumbsup: I automatically assumed by-the-book gameplay (casual or OP = Organised Play = tourneys). My mistake! :wink:
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
GooeyChewie wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:52 am Playing on the kitchen table? If you and your opponent agree, go for it.
Fun fact: this is the answer to *any* question being played outside of official events. :D

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
last time i checked you could legally seed (just not insert) next to pseudo region missions.

pls dont add things to my posts i never said to avoid confusion. thanks.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:26 am last time i checked you could legally seed (just not insert) next to pseudo region missions.

pls dont add things to my posts i never said to avoid confusion. thanks.
You might be able to legally seed "near" missions next to each other, depending on whether or not one is at the end of the spaceline when the other comes up.

If you feel that I have added things to your post that you never said, I apologize for the miscommunication. I read your post as advocating for seeding the missions next to each other regardless of the normal mission seeding rules.

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]