This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 am
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:19 am What did Mila download? A Transport Inhibitor? or what?
[1E-TNG] [Bor] can’t land (I still liked my idea of landing cubes that got cut from Q Who?)
I still think it's really good, both for TrekSense and game balance reasons, that TNG Borg can't land.

Heaven's, "God" is probably the strongest dilemma against them, and landing ability would have just let them sidestep it altogether. While also causing a million nerd brains to scream out in terror before being suddenly silenced.

Inhibitor + the Word/Jadzia combo's good tech, GG y'all.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:19 am What did Mila download? A Transport Inhibitor? or what?
inhibitor into plague ship

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:38 am [1E-TNG] [Bor] can’t land (I still liked my idea of landing cubes that got cut from Q Who?)
I still think it's really good, both for TrekSense and game balance reasons, that TNG Borg can't land.

... While also causing a million nerd brains to scream out in terror before being suddenly silenced.[/quote]
PIC shows the prescedent
wherein a cube "lands"
:lol:

I still vote for a TNG Borg Scout tug (it was from a TNG ep, after all). Gives mah main man Hugh something to do, too.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:38 am
KazonPADD wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 am
[1E-TNG] [Bor] can’t land (I still liked my idea of landing cubes that got cut from Q Who?)

Heaven's, "God" is probably the strongest dilemma against them, and landing ability would have just let them sidestep it altogether. While also causing a million nerd brains to scream out in terror before being suddenly silenced.

Inhibitor + the Word/Jadzia combo's good tech, GG y'all.

u can easily play around god by moving the cube to another location, then trigger it. its also not too hard to pass regularely since tngborg have a easy time to get lower decks up. at best it slows them down a turn.

i agree that [1E-TNG] [Bor] needs to have some weaknesses,

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Question, probably stupid: Borg can only beam down using an appropriate objective. "beam down and scout". Is there even a time-window für moving the cube? Don't they have to start scouting right away?
Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]

New Poster in The Void

Looking to see if we have anybody active or intere[…]

If y’all still want to get things brewing in[…]