This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Vic Fontaine intrigues me. Obviously he's meant to represent all the main cast of DS9 getting together at his lounge. At the same time, the fact that he looks for 'any' of these names opens up some weird scenarios. I'm curious how we might be able to score his points using the least number of the main cast.

For example...

-Kira Taban is any Kira but not Kira Nerys
-Yedrin Dax is any Dax but not Jadzia or Ezri

Let's try to come up with the oddest assortment of personnel possible to fulfill the requirements. For the purposes of this exercise, let's assume you have Treaty: Alpha Quadrant Alliance and Community Leader in play.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
any Sisko: Jake and Nog (alt: Professor Sisko)
any Kira: Kira Meru or Kira Taban
any Quark: no good choices here.
any O'Brien: Keiko O'Brien or O'Brien Founder
any Odo: no good choices here (although the search seems to think Commodores are any Odo!)
any Dax: Yedrin Dax
any Bashir: Bashir Founder
any Nog: meh, accidentally got him back at Sisko. ;)
any Worf: Colonel Worf

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:05 pm the goal must be to meet it without a single [1E-DS9] character :cheersL:
In that case we have the added challenge of making sure they can work together! Let’s go for it!

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:47 pm any Sisko: Jake and Nog (alt: Professor Sisko)
any Kira: Kira Meru or Kira Taban
any Quark: no good choices here.
any O'Brien: Keiko O'Brien or O'Brien Founder
any Odo: no good choices here (although the search seems to think Commodores are any Odo!)
any Dax: Yedrin Dax
any Bashir: Bashir Founder
any Nog: meh, accidentally got him back at Sisko. ;)
any Worf: Colonel Worf
We sooooooooooooooo need Worf's grandpa (also named Worf) from Undiscovered Country now

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
For Quark, sure, it's just Quark, but there's TNG Quark, don't forget. Also mirror Quark (does he count? I can't recall the "any" rule off the top of my head).

As for Odo, there's human Odo. Or maybe Curzon Odo? (And mirror Odo.)

I don't think it's possible to do all non- [1E-DS9] , though; not sure if there's even appearances for some of them outside of DS9.

@Takket Worf's grandpa is Colonel Worf.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:55 pm For Quark, sure, it's just Quark, but there's TNG Quark, don't forget. Also mirror Quark (does he count? I can't recall the "any" rule off the top of my head).
Mirror Quark would count. But it's still the same actor, so I didn't consider it terribly interesting.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:55 pm For Quark, sure, it's just Quark, but there's TNG Quark, don't forget. Also mirror Quark (does he count? I can't recall the "any" rule off the top of my head).

As for Odo, there's human Odo. Or maybe Curzon Odo? (And mirror Odo.)

I don't think it's possible to do all non- [1E-DS9] , though; not sure if there's even appearances for some of them outside of DS9.

@Takket Worf's grandpa is Colonel Worf.
i literally forgot that card existed lol i just read "worf". my brain didn't even register the "colonel"

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
lumba has to be your any quark.

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]