This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I just wanted to thank the CC for a fantastic looking set, "Dogs of War". It really knocked a few hard points out of my "Dominion War Block". Some cards even inspired some new ideas of my own, specifically "That Damn Son'a Card". I'm thinking a similar card called "Breen Confederacy" to give all Breen and Breen ships the [NA] icon but you can't play non-Breen [Dom] cards. I guess it would have to play on the Breen homeworld... which Weyoun did speak of, but was never shown. And we'd need more Breen personnel, and some creative new ships, maybe one with [Stf] [Stf] and a shuttle/scout that both look amazingly like the larger Breen Warship... sorry... me and my ideas, lol. Anyways, great looking set, lots of nice surprises.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
yeah as someone who grew up on TNg/DS9, i was very happy to return to the 24th century and they really hit it out of the part with this set. lots of toys to play with, and thanks to the rules team too for finally killing walking.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]