This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:09 pm Let’s be real here; who doesn’t want to adventure through space with a cat?
Mind, dogs are pretty useful during space adventures...
k9.jpg
k9.jpg (5.89 KiB) Viewed 600 times

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:18 pm Am I the only one old enough and nerdy enough to remember this movie?

Not the details anymore, but I remember watching it as a kid and loving it!

@Boffo97 's story with Spot made me think of that as well. Helper card to let us start with an ANIMAL when.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:18 pm Am I the only one old enough and nerdy enough to remember this movie?

That wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't a community full of crusty old nerds! :wink:
I now vaguely started remembering seeing advertisements for the film, but I never got around to watching it. Is it any good/fun? (At least Socks thought so. :thumbsup: But, would I like it today? Being a "crusty old nerd".)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Data's Socks wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:22 am @Boffo97 's story with Spot made me think of that as well. Helper card to let us start with an ANIMAL when.
It needs to be called Familiar.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:21 am
Data's Socks wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:22 am @Boffo97 's story with Spot made me think of that as well. Helper card to let us start with an ANIMAL when.
It needs to be called Familiar.
I beg to differ. It should be called "Fish Tank". You could logically find multiple downloads in that: Livingston, George, Gracie, and Spot.
(I think dragging a Targ out of it might be stretching Trek sense, but I'm game nonetheless.)
And Hugh. (Remember, when Picard examines him, he inspects Livingston with interest.)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I just got the mental image of George and/or Gracie in Picard's fish tank.

It isn't pretty for anyone involved.

By patrick (Patrick Weijers)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I just lost 100-35 to my 10 year old daughter... Difficulty bonus: she doesn't really understand English yet :)

She did feel a little bad about blowing up my ship, but only because I had captured her Kurn, and he was aboard the ship :P

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
patrick wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:19 pm I just lost 100-35 to my 10 year old daughter... Difficulty bonus: she doesn't really understand English yet :)

She did feel a little bad about blowing up my ship, but only because I had captured her Kurn, and he was aboard the ship :P
Sounds like Kurn got an express ticket to Sto'Vo'Kor by dying in glorious battle instead of living with the shame of being a prisoner.

Qapla'!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation