This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I was looking at Beta XII-A Entity and thinking how brutal this dilemma would be if you parked it at someone's homeworld.

have you ever tried to get a [Self] card stuck at one location by messing with RANGE? What are the ways to do this? I know you can't baryon Buildup Buildup because it is not a ship.

I can think of damaging them with tactics that reduce range, but then you make it easier for your opponent to blow the dilemma up and be done with it. I can also think of blowing up an omega particle at the mission next door but that takes two turns to "go off" and you have to hope the dilemma hasn't passed the location already, or pop it afterwards.......

any other ways to do this?

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
I use Target Engines once on MVB and got the Cloud Creature Dilemma to stay at his outpost :D

Luckily for him, he did have a second place to report, but it still stalled him a bit.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
if you want specifically beta you could move yourself there with a single personnel and it wont move anymore. (put a scout encounter in front and get only 1 crew)
but the opponent can just beam up the recruits and chill next door
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]