This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I'm looking for volunteers to play recorded games on lackey with the purpose being to just put out some fun content that will post to my channel and likely the cc channel.

The games will be non rated OTF using the online play guide for the time limit. That said, the atmosphere is gonna be relaxed. Friendly banter will be encouraged. :).

Reply here or PM to schedule games.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I am in, and if you do not think games between the Money, Inc. founders are entertaining then you don't like fun. Come watch big Kev destroy me with his latest concoction! :cheersL:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:50 am I am in, and if you do not think games between the Money, Inc. founders are entertaining then you don't like fun. Come watch big Kev destroy me with his latest concoction! :cheersL:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I plan on playing fun, interesting decks. Nothing "continental's ready". I've got 5 different decks I haven't even played in a live match yet ready to go.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Tyberius_Deangelo wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:00 pm Would you mind a newbie with Lackey and a rusty 1E player joining in? I played a test game with Maggie yesterday and started learning the ropes of Lackey.
Absolutely not a problem. Pm times that work for you and we'll figure it out.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I’ll probably play a match. I’m also happy to facilitate recordings on TrekCC’s Zoom account.

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]