This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 pm Correct me if I am wrong, but in order for your opponent to [Down] using Disgraceful Assault, doesn't that opponent have to seed a Battle Bridge Door? I see Kevin started with 14 cards in the Battle Bridge Pile in Lackey, but he only seeded a Q's Tent and not seed the Battle Bridge Door so those tactics should be inaccessible.

Side note, 105 minutes is 1 hour and 45 minutes, not 75 minutes which is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
If I remember correctly, it was a Lackey problem when Hoss Drone downloaded his deck. There was some type of mix up and BBD was supposed to be seeded on table. It wasn't a big issue. I had my own play mistakes in forgetting to download Borg objectives to the table so it all balanced out in the end.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
In the video it showed his decklist, and there were 30 seed cards, and none were the Battle Bridge Door, so something has to give in his deck in order to seed it.

In regards to his Computer Crash on your Federation Flagship: Recovered, you really should seed a Quark's Isolinear Rods. This allows you to ignore his Crash long enough to get your other cube out.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:48 pm In the video it showed his decklist, and there were 30 seed cards, and none were the Battle Bridge Door, so something has to give in his deck in order to seed it.

In regards to his Computer Crash on your Federation Flagship: Recovered, you really should seed a Quark's Isolinear Rods. This allows you to ignore his Crash long enough to get your other cube out.
I address this in the video also.... I made the change in the cc deck builder but it apparently didn't save and I didn't catch it when I dl'd the deck to lackey. You can readily see the intent for a BBD since I had several [Down] dilemmas and a [Tac] pile built and I'm well known for my 16 dilemma builds and naked dead ends under missions. :D

Again, these games are casual fun. I'm not sweating the deck list before I play like I would at an irl tournament.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
No, I merely meant that you didn't have 29 other seeds, you had 30; so I was curious what you took out to put the BBD in or if you ever bothered with that version of the deck.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:44 pm No, I merely meant that you didn't have 29 other seeds, you had 30; so I was curious what you took out to put the BBD in or if you ever bothered with that version of the deck.
The rules of obedience was supposed to come out and the dead is then naked and placed near where I plan to start.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I've only watched through the dilemma phase so far and I love it! This is the kind of content I've been wanting for a long time. The thought process and strategy live as it happens is awesome and will help a lot of players.

Thanks to all three of you and I would definitely watch more of these.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:46 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:44 pm No, I merely meant that you didn't have 29 other seeds, you had 30; so I was curious what you took out to put the BBD in or if you ever bothered with that version of the deck.
The rules of obedience was supposed to come out and the dead is then naked and placed near where I plan to start.
Good call. I watched through the game end, ie the Crash of his Recovered, but I must say, I really did like the way Staging was working for you.

Looking forward to video #2 of this 18 part series.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Can we all just start referring to Kevin as Coach K now? I mean, the analogy fits. Dude wins all the time. :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:30 am
LORE wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:50 am Can we all just start referring to Kevin as Coach K now? I mean, the analogy fits. Dude wins all the time. :wink:
Accepted.
How about simply: Koach or K' oach if you prefer some [Kli] flair.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation