This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Frool (Mr Slade)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hello,

I’m getting back into collecting the game and it seems to me that these expansions were printed on 10x10 sheets for rares and 10x8 sheets for uncommons and commons based on the set numbers.

Does anyone recall if this is correct and why decipher switched from 11x11 sheets. Does anyone have any pictures of said uncut sheets.

I have tried searching this topic to little success. Some of the sites that may have once hosted this information are no longer online or accessible on wayback machine.

Many thanks :cheersL:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I can't give too many details, but I'm currently working at ****** where we make gift cards and credit cards. I have no insider decipher knowledge, but I can guess it had something to do with changing trends in the manufacturing industry. The cards I make aren't the same as CCG cards, but I'm sure in some ways it's all quite similar. So lets say we print a sheet with 40 cards on it. We do this size because certain machines later in the process require it. But machines get phased out, and replaced with updated models. Maybe one of those machines now allow us to do 60 cards per sheet because that one machine could only do 40 on an uncut sheet, but the others could have done more. Then the engineers slowly rework the process so we can do sheets of 60 cards. I'm using clean even numbers, but in reality there are sheets that use numbers of cards like 48 and 39. But getting back to CCG cards, the card stock rolls could come in different sizes, but it still needs to fit in the machinery to be flattened, cut into sheets, primed, inked, varnished and cut into cards. There's what I can share.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation