This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Hey everyone,

I've got more star trek 1e videos recorded. This is the third and fourth videos where I play a casual game of 1e in a friendly, helpful, somewhat learning environment where we talk strategy and such as we play.

The videos are uploaded now so they will be available on my youtube channel . Check them out!

There will be some minor snafu's that come up as these are not super competitive. So there might be minor deck errors or some play mistakes that we allow take backs on and a lot of grace is gonna be given regarding game state questions that would not normally be allowed in a tournament setting. Set your expectations accordingly - ie: comments below pointing them out will not be helpful. :)

I will make the decks public soon.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
I REALLY enjoyed that game. Fun, challenging, unpredictable.

The big thing to take away from this game, especially for y'all experienced players, is don't overthink :P

Laugh at my rubbish attempts to predict dilemma combos.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:09 am What about Experience Bij ? How is it resolved?
This. I do not understand the confusion, nor have I seen what happened in the game for reference. The card seems pretty cut and dry to me... what am I missing?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:38 am Kevin stated that you can interpret its text that you can nullify it when opponent is encountering a dilemma.
I guess I still do not understand the confusion - if Player A hits this dilemma and then Player B encounters another dilemma on their turn, Experience Bij! should be nullified at that moment. It is exactly what is written on the card. Basically, it is an automatic 1-turn delay, possibly longer if Player B has evil intentions.

Was this not design's intent?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:12 am
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:38 am Kevin stated that you can interpret its text that you can nullify it when opponent is encountering a dilemma.
I guess I still do not understand the confusion - if Player A hits this dilemma and then Player B encounters another dilemma on their turn, Experience Bij! should be nullified at that moment. It is exactly what is written on the card. Basically, it is an automatic 1-turn delay, possibly longer if Player B has evil intentions.

Was this not design's intent?
Cross-posting here. Short answer is No.

viewtopic.php?p=551247#p551247
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]