Page 2 of 2

Re: Coach Jaegers academy pitch session

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am
by Hoss-Drone
Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.

Re: Coach Jaegers academy pitch session

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am
by Keiimaster
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.
Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.

Re: Coach Jaegers academy pitch session

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:57 pm
by Hoss-Drone
Keiimaster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.
Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.
You will see test mission but I will not be able to use Timicin :wink:

Re: Coach Jaegers academy pitch session

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:01 pm
by edgeofhearing
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Keiimaster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.
Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.
You will see test mission but I will not be able to use Timicin :wink:
What most people expect that means: it will be a DS9-icon deck.
What it probably really means: you've found a way to start the game at 60 points.

Re: Coach Jaegers academy pitch session

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:50 pm
by Hoss-Drone
edgeofhearing wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:01 pm
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Keiimaster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am

Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.
You will see test mission but I will not be able to use Timicin :wink:
What most people expect that means: it will be a DS9-icon deck.
What it probably really means: you've found a way to start the game at 60 points.
Too much Three Dimensional thinking Lucas. :D :P :wink:

My idea hasnt been done yet to my knowledge.

Re: Coach Jaegers academy pitch session

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:12 pm
by Iron Prime
Well as far as I know no one has done " start the game at 60 points." yet; so that idea isn't ruled out... 8)