This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Ausgang wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:06 am A new video just went live and the USS Voyager appears to have taken a wrong turn by accident. Have fun!
Gerald and I have conversed and we are going to do a couple of crossover events between our respective channels. The first is going to me taking the deck Gerald plays in this video and giving it a punch up.

The second will be me posting what has ended up being a three part video where I build a deck from scratch, refine it, fishbowl it quick, then discover a rules issue and have to a slight redesign....Gerald will then play the finished deck in his video.

Stay tuned trek fans!

By Ausgang (Gerald Sieber)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Unfortunately, there will be no issue today. This is due to me having a tight schedule the past two weeks, and not getting enough recordings to keep up with a publication on a weekly basis.

To get access to more recordings, I've just posted this in one of the threads for an upcoming tournament:
In an effort to provide more different video content about the game, I'd like to broadcast some tournament matches through my channel. Therefore, I call on every participant in this tournament, if you are willing to let me record your matches.

Since I am not participating in the tournament and I want to diversify the content (i.e. not always having me playing), my idea is to make the recording as a spectator. Of course, I will not interfere with the match in any way while recording and be absolutely silent.

Furthermore, I will only do this if both players give their consent to let me record. If you are not familiar with my videos, here are some guidelines I adhere to during the post-production process: (1) While I record the conversation between the players, which is necessary to properly reconstruct the flow of the game, that conversation will not be published and completely supplanted by my own voice-over; (2) each player will only be represented by their first name, so that you are basically anonymous to the unknown watcher. If you want me to make any other adaptations, I will try to implement them, but only if you communicate them beforehand (and if feasible).

Thanks for listening, and hopefully some will support my endeavour to provide more publicity for the game we love. Please beware, that I have no commercial goals with my channel.

To not further derail the actual topic of this thread, please contact me via PM concerning anything about my post, whether it is to inform me about your willingness or it is about any suggestions or criticism.

Everyone, good luck and have fun in the tournament! :cheersL:
Please voice out any suggestions, criticism, feelings et cetera about this kind of undertaking here (rather than in the tournament thread). I'd love to get more different recordings, not just for the sake of more diverse content, but also because it saves a bit of time.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The next video is up by now and this time I am rumbling with the sexecutioner. Time has become more constraint again, so I will probably move away from a weekly issue for the moment.

I am constantly looking to get more recordings in, so if you want to support me with that by playing a match with myself, or just have me recording one, I'd be delighted.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:43 am The second will be me posting what has ended up being a three part video where I build a deck from scratch, refine it, fishbowl it quick, then discover a rules issue and have to a slight redesign....Gerald will then play the finished deck in his video.

Stay tuned trek fans!
It took some time, but I finally was able to pull off the conclusion to this announcement! The video with me playing Kevin's deck is live now.

Unfortunately, I maneuvered myself into a situation by a foolish mission attempt, that hindered me in presenting the full scope of the deck. Nevertheless, there's still plenty of stuff going on in the match against the sexecutioner. But see for yourself :)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation